Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Witches' Brew Bundle: 20 Witchy Stories
This topic is about The Witches' Brew Bundle
Policies & Practices > Standalone stories and boxed sets

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie (hyperdog) | 7 comments Is there an appropriate way to indicate on a standalone title's page that that title is also available via a boxed set? In this situation, the title can be purchased either on its own or as part of the boxed set.

(Note that this question applies to multiple stories in the referenced boxed set.)

It makes sense to link these, but I didn't see anything about this in the documentation, so I wanted to check to see if there's an approved approach.

Thanks,
Jamie

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Boxed set can be added to the series if there is one, but sales info in any form is not permitted in the description

message 3: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie (hyperdog) | 7 comments It's not a series. In this case, the boxed set includes 20 stories that are all available for purchase separately from the set.

So if a story has its own Goodreads page, is there a way to indicate on that story's page that it's also available as part of a boxed set?

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22729 comments You could add it to the description.

message 5: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie (hyperdog) | 7 comments I thought about that, but wasn't sure if that was permitted. That seems logical, though.

I'll try that, thanks!