Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Ivy Introspective  (The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy #2)
This topic is about Ivy Introspective
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Serieses! > Adding Series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kellyn Roth (kellynrothauthor) | 43 comments I just created a Goodreads page for the second book in my series, The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy, Ivy Introspective.

Book 1, The Dressmaker's Secret, was already on Goodreads. The series title is listed along with the actual title like this: The Dressmaker's Secret (The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy, Book 1)

I'm not allowed to create a series myself (and I don't believe I can change the title to read just 'The Dressmaker's Secret,' either, so could one of you?

Series title: The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy
The Dressmaker's Secret: Book 1
Ivy Introspective: Book 2

Thanks so much for helping me,
Kellyn Roth

Kellyn Roth (kellynrothauthor) | 43 comments Thanks. :D

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Spector (spectergirl) | 11 comments Could someone please add my Cold Finger series name to Body of Work. It is book 2 in the series.

Thank you.

message 5: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments Amy wrote: "Could someone please add my Cold Finger series name to Body of Work. It is book 2 in the series.

Thank you."

Amy, this is done. Just FYI, when a post like the OP here is tagged to a specific work, it's generally better to start a new thread so your request doesn't get lost.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Spector (spectergirl) | 11 comments Monique wrote: "Amy wrote: "Could someone please add my Cold Finger series name to Body of Work. It is book 2 in the series.

Thank you."

Amy, this is done. Just FYI, when a post like the OP here ..."

Thank you!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.