Mental Health Bookclub discussion

Finding Audrey
This topic is about Finding Audrey
Archive > Nov/Dec MH Read - Finding Audrey

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Martha (marthais) The winner of our Nov/Dec mental health read poll is Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

An anxiety disorder disrupts fourteen-year-old Audrey’s daily life. She has been making slow but steady progress with Dr. Sarah, but when Audrey meets Linus, her brother’s gaming teammate, she is energized. She connects with him. Audrey can talk through her fears with Linus in a way she’s never been able to do with anyone before. As their friendship deepens and her recovery gains momentum, a sweet romantic connection develops, one that helps not just Audrey but also her entire family.

Purchase from
Amazon US - Paperback $6.80, Kindle $6.08
Amazon UK - Paperback £3.85, Kindle £4.99
Waterstones UK - Paperback £5.99
Barnes and Noble US - Paperback $9.99, Nook $7.99
WHSmith UK - Paperback £5.19

Discussions will kick off on 1st November, if anyone wants to volunteer as a discussion leader then let me know - happy to do it myself, but would love other members to get involved!

message 2: by Marina (new)

Marina (sonnenbarke) Just popping in to say, I don't know whether I will take part in Nov/Dec group reads. I've cast my vote and would have happily participated if the books I voted for had won the poll. Some of you know how much I like this group, but I'm quite tired of being the only one (together with our mod) taking part in our "group" reads. Moreover, I'm not really interested in this book. The other one looks good though, so I'll think about it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Finding Audrey (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sophie Kinsella (other topics)