What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Doomsday - Possibly EMP. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colton (last edited Oct 21, 2016 12:49PM) (new)

Colton Quick | 4 comments I read a book probably 5 years ago that was a doomsday esque type book. I don't remember EXACTLY what caused it, but I think it might've been an EMP. Without giving too much away, it centered around a family daughter was in college she ends up running away during all of this. I remember that had to dig a well in the middle of town for water. I know at one point the daughter is sleeping in abandoned cars on the highway. Dad finds her in a pretty sketchy situation later on.

I know it's not One Second After.

I know this is super vague. But I LOVED the book and would love to find the name of it. I've been searching for about the last year.

message 2: by Justanotherbiblophile (last edited Oct 21, 2016 07:06AM) (new)

Justanotherbiblophile | 1767 comments Suggestion to look at: _One Second After_ (edited to remove book link, sine OP says this is not the book) - MC has two daughters (one is 12 and needs insulin, no word about the other one), and was a widely popular book.

message 3: by Colton (new)

Colton Quick | 4 comments Yea I forgot to mention I've already read that one. Great book!

Justanotherbiblophile | 1767 comments You might want to edit the original post to say that at the bottom; not every person reads all of the thread before posting ;)

message 5: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments Maybe Last Light? It's part of a series about an EMP. It's been a while so I don't really remember the details.

message 6: by Colton (new)

Colton Quick | 4 comments Thanks! I'll look into it

message 7: by Colton (new)

Colton Quick | 4 comments Thanks it!!!! Thank you so much! You're a life saver

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Last Light (other topics)