Sincerely, Me discussion

General > Moderators ONLY

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 111 comments Mod
So this folder is for mods to start general stuff for the group, such as a mod-run contest or an event (such as a party if we ever reach a large number of people.) Please don't make your own threads here without first asking a mod.

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Hey Emily! Just added some new games if that was ok with you? And, I also invited some people and I'm really hoping that they join soon! :)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 111 comments Mod
Awesome! Even non-mods can make games so that's fine of course xP

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Could I make a Monthly Reads folder? That would be helpful to organize book suggestions and decide what to read every month. I thought about talking about it in the chat first, but I don't think many people would see it there D:

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Sure! Go for it! :)

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Thanks, I'll do it tomorrow cuz I'm on my phone right now D:

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Hey! :D

Have you found out how the challenge thingy works? I'd love to participate but I don't understand why I have to add a shelf. If I add my to read shelf, does that mean that the books count as soon as I finish them? I really don't know how this works :(

I'm very sorry to bother you with this again. I hope to count My Lady Jane for the challenge and I'm almost done reading it, so please tell me if you know anything ^^

message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) I still haven't found out anything :( I'll keep looking though :)

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) ★ Alyssa ★ wrote: "I still haven't found out anything :( I'll keep looking though :)"

Good luck! :D