Sincerely, Me discussion

General > How Your Own Threads Work

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Emily ♥ (last edited Nov 05, 2016 08:57AM) (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 111 comments Mod
So, as you may have read in the group description, you can create your own journal, contest, book talk, or game. You don't have to ask permission for these, and there is no limit on them, as long as you follow the group rules, you're good. If you don't want to make it yourself, feel free to request a mod to make it for you here :).

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) So this only says we can make journals, contests and games but wouldn't it be nice having a thread for book recommendations and book talks in general? I'm too scared to create something like that because I don't know if you'd want this D:

Sure, I had made that post before the Book Talks thread, so feel free to make threads for books you want to talk about :)

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Well I tried but it doesn't post the thread for some reason

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Guys, feel free to start your own threads! Just make sure to notify a Mod first and we'll tell you which Topic to put it under! Don't be shy! We don't bite! ;)

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) ~Alyssa~ wrote: "Guys, feel free to start your own threads! Just make sure to notify a Mod first and we'll tell you which Topic to put it under! Don't be shy! We don't bite! ;)"

Um, could you guys make a fandom topic? Like not only for books, but also TV shows, movies and youtubers?

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) And is there a way to only make threads available for group members? I'm thinking about starting a journal but I'm friends with a few girls from my school and don't want them to see it...

So I don't want to make the topics unavailable for non-members to browse, but what you can do is after making a post you don't want them to see, you can go into your profile and hit the 'x' in the bottom right corner, and it will hide that post from them.