Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Getting Out of Hand (Sapphire Falls, #1)
This topic is about Getting Out of Hand
Archive (Buddy Reads) > 2016- November Buddy Read--Getting Out Of Hand

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11052 comments Hi everyone!

We are changing up our group buddy read a little this year. Our plan is to pick a book that may be on the shorter side, is free or close to it, and that will hopefully help you complete your monthly challenges! It could be from any genre, just a book that we think might be interesting and good. Feel free to join in any time during the month and share your thoughts on the book! Do use the spoiler tags if you want to mention something that might spoil the story for someone who hasn't read it yet.

message 2: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11052 comments Our November Group Buddy Read is Getting Out of Hand (Sapphire Falls, #1) by Erin Nicholas Getting Out of Hand by Erin Nicholas.

This book is currentlyFREE on Amazon. It also fits the November Monthly Challenge - Category 1 - Author's last name begins with 'N'.

Getting Out of Hand-

Sapphire Falls, Book One
Genius scientist Mason Riley can cure world hunger, impress the media and piss off the Vice President of the United States all before breakfast. But he’s not sure he can get through his high school class reunion.

Then he meets the new girl in town.

Adrianne Scott loves Sapphire Falls. The sleepy little town has been the perfect place to escape her fast-paced, high stress lifestyle. Her only plans now include opening her candy shop and living a quiet, drama-free life.

Until Mason Riley bids four hundred dollars just to dance with her.

Mason sure doesn’t look—or kiss—like a genius scientist geek. In fact, he makes Adrianne’s heart pound like nothing she’s ever experienced. Passion like this with a guy who travels the world and parties at the White House should probably be a red flag for a girl who wants a simple boring life.

Good thing no one falls in love in a weekend.

message 3: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

MountainKat | 20346 comments Sounds good to me!

message 4: by MountainKat, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

MountainKat | 20346 comments I finished this earlier and thought it was a nice sweet story! It was simple, but that works too. There were lots of interesting characters and I am interested in what comes next. I listened to the audio and thought the narrator did a good job too.

MyzanM | 317 comments I enjoyed the story too.
Mason and Adrianne was a sweet couple and I really enjoyed her protective side.
The other characters didn't really spark an interest to me, so I don't really know wether I'll continue the series or not. I think it has to sit and stew for a bit before I decide.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Getting Out of Hand (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Erin Nicholas (other topics)