General Fiction Forum Expats discussion

The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1)
This topic is about The Rosie Project
9 views
The Rosie Project > Week Two Mid-Week Question

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4565 comments Mod
Midweek Questions

If Don was a co-worker or neighbor of yours would you like him, ignore him, avoid him?

Lets talk a bit about Don seeking the advice of a psychiatrist.
Does this surprise you?


Ang from OZ | 1686 comments I think if a co-worker or neighbor was like Don, it would certainly be very interesting. I know myself I can be a little obsessive compulsive about certain things.

But I really like Don, and if I personally knew someone like him I think conversation would definitely be fascinating!

And no Don seeing a psychiatrist doesn't surprise me. I think a lot of the time Don is just looking for reassurance.


message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4565 comments Mod
Susan wrote: "Does Don seem alot older to you guys then Rosie, I am reading it as Don in his fifty's and Rosie in her 20's. I think that wd know his age but i cant find it nowq"

I just referred to my notes Susan and Don is 39


message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 21, 2016 05:54PM) (new)

Susan wrote: "Has anyone seen the picture of the author? Maybe he is/ was Don"

Just looked at his picture. Good point---you might be right!


message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4565 comments Mod
TarHeelGirl00 wrote: "Susan wrote: "Has anyone seen the picture of the author? Maybe he is/ was Don"

Just looked at his picture. Good point---you might be right!"


I was thinking the same thing ;-)


Ang from OZ | 1686 comments I started following the author on Goodreads, he has answered a few reader questions, but watch out for any spoilers if you check it out.


message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4565 comments Mod
Ang from OZ wrote: "I started following the author on Goodreads, he has answered a few reader questions, but watch out for any spoilers if you check it out."

Thanks Ang!


Ang from OZ | 1686 comments Does anyone feel like they are going to continue with the Don Tillman Series and read "The Rosie Effect"? I picked up the book at the shops on the weekend.


message 9: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4565 comments Mod
Ang from OZ wrote: "Does anyone feel like they are going to continue with the Don Tillman Series and read "The Rosie Effect"? I picked up the book at the shops on the weekend."

OMG there's another book, Yesssss!
The Rosie Effect


Ang from OZ | 1686 comments Debbie wrote: "Ang from OZ wrote: "Does anyone feel like they are going to continue with the Don Tillman Series and read "The Rosie Effect"? I picked up the book at the shops on the weekend."

OMG there's another..."


Weren't you aware there was a 2nd book Deb?


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to check the library or catch it on sale. Right now it's $11.99 to download it at B&N, and that's a little too steep for me!


Ang from OZ | 1686 comments I'm interested to see what happens in book 2!!


message 13: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dhaupt) | 4565 comments Mod
Ang from OZ wrote: "Debbie wrote: "Ang from OZ wrote: "Does anyone feel like they are going to continue with the Don Tillman Series and read "The Rosie Effect"? I picked up the book at the shops on the weekend."

OMG ..."


No Ang I've been so focused on painting my house that I've pretty much just been doing only what I have to otherwise. My blog doesn't even have any goings on for a couple of weeks so I'll just fill it in with reviews I've been holding on to.

But this is very exciting because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to them :)


back to top