YA Bookworms! discussion

November BOTM!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (SadieMonkey0) | 53 comments Mod
Hello everyone! To start this group, I'm just curious what everyone's favorite book is! So down below comment your favorite books and I will make a poll and then decided what the November BOTM is!

PS. This group needs more people, feel free to invite your friends!

message 2: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (celeste57) | 1 comments I have a lot of favorites, but Harry Potter, The Name of the Wind, Ender's Shadow, and 1984 are my top picks.

message 3: by Sadie (new)

Harry Potter is such a great series! I will definitely put that in my poll... thanks for commenting on the November BOTM! Please invite any of your friends who would be interested in joining YA Bookworms!! Thanks!

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica My favourites are The Foxhole Court, The Book Thief, and Tomorrow When the War Began!

message 5: by Sadie (new)

Thanks, "The Book Thief" is also one of my favorites to! If you haven't voted on the "What's your favorite genre" poll or "What is your favorite series?" poll then please check that out and vote! Thanks again for your suggestions!

message 6: by Rupsha (new)

Rupsha Ghosh | 1 comments My favourite lately is george orwell's animal farm. Also i am from india and Ruskin bond is one of the most loved indian english writes. His writing are extremely peaceful. And jane eyer is my all time favourite. i love the happy prince and canterville ghost by oscar wilde

message 7: by Abby (new)

Abby (aanklam) | 6 comments So many favorites, but for our purposes I will choose: I Am the Messenger.

message 8: by Sadie (new)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!

message 9: by Sadie (new)

Hi everyone! So far on the November BOTM poll I will be putting on The Book Thief, I Am the Messenger, Canterville Ghost, Tomorrow when the War Began and I'll Give you the Sun. Please Vote!!

message 10: by Bella (new)

Bella (oooooooooooooo) The Elites by Natasha Ngan. I wish more people had heard of it, because it's amazing!!! I also loved the Razerland Trilogy. It had such a unique concept, and the ending was perfect.

message 11: by Sadie (new)

Thanks!

message 12: by Holly (new)

Holly | 2 comments Hello everyone,
I absolutely love everything by Cassandra Clare, I also really enjoyed Looking For Alaska.

message 13: by Alli (new)

Alli (australstar) Hi everyone, my all time favourite YA series is Tomorrow when the war began by John Marsden, and The Ancient Future series by Traci Harding. The Obernewtyn books also rate highly for me.
More current YA series that I have enjoyed are The Lunar Chronicles, Illuminae (bring on Gemina - released today!), The 5thWave, Divergent, Hunger Games, Mortal instruments & VA.
Actually there are a tonne more that I love but I am starting to get sick of the typical romance angle/triangles that are starting to appear!

message 14: by Sadie (new)

Thanks for your suggestions everyone!

message 15: by Sadie (new)

Thanks for your suggestions everyone!

message 16: by Danika (new)

Danika Herondale | 3 comments I have so many favorites though :/, hahaha

message 17: by Sadie (new)

Lol, so do I!

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev I love The Fault In Our Stars, the Twilight series, and 1984 was great.

message 19: by Sadie (new)

Ev wrote: "I love The Fault In Our Stars, the Twilight series, and 1984 was great."

The Fault in our Stars is one of my favorites to! Have you ever read Paper Towns by the same author John Green? It's a pretty good book, I'm currently reading it... if you haven't read it then I would so recommended it to you! Thanks!

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev That is on my list as well. All his books are. Can't wait to read them.

message 21: by Sadie (new)

Ya they are really good books