Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Mid Harvest Road: Jacob Kearns Series, Part I, (Prequel)
This topic is about Mid Harvest Road
Horror > Hello and Thank you for the humbling reception of my first book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonuel (last edited Oct 15, 2016 11:51AM) (new)

Jonuel Negron (jonuelnegron) | 2 comments Hello I am Jonuel Negron AKA Jon, I am a debuting Horror and Fantasy writer.

I really want to start this introduction off with a Thank you to the Horror & Paranormal readers out there who have humbled me with the most encouraging messages and reviews I never thought I would get or actually deserved as a writer, especially on my first work. I honestly feel that all of you are the 5 Star Readers and I am the one trying to catch up.

OK a little about myself and what I have published.

I have been entering and winning writing competitions since I was 15 but I never made an actual career of it. I decided on this silly concept of becoming an Engineer first, sheesh! Can you believe how screwed up my priorities were?

Now at the age of 41 I can get back to a real job! Writing for awesome readers like you and I have to say it has been fun so far.

Less than 2 weeks ago I launched my first self-published Short Story, Mid Harvest Road: A Jacob Kearns Series Prequel , which is a prequel intro to my Jacob Kearns Series. The reception has been so much more outstanding than I ever dreamed it would be. My story went to #2 in its short read Horror category during its Free Promotion on Amazon.

The bulk of the reviews have been a long awaited dream come true thanks to the outstanding readers of our genre.

This series is just starting and there is much more that will be released in the following year. So if my series seems like something you would be interested in, I invite you to read my short story.

Until next time friends,
Jonuel Negron

message 2: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 386 comments Awesome! Wish you the best of luck Jonuel!

-Nihar
www.niharsuthar.com