Nerdy Reads Book Club! discussion

BOTMs > Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake chapters 1-8

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Closet (new)

Closet Readers | 47 comments Mod
This is for people who have read from chapters 1 all the way to eight.

proceed with caution!

message 2: by Sumaya (new)

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments I feel as if it hasn't gone anywhere really... I thought something really exciting was going to happen in Arsinoe's perspective, but I guess we'll have to wait and see... We get to know the characters a bit more, though. Like what the sisters think of each other and themselves. I find Mirabella's weakness to be fitting and it might actually put the sisters on the same level. ;) And I'm really invested in Arsinoe's story. Hopefully, Katharine's story turns a bit more interesting!

Citra Septiyana (moonandsugar) | 11 comments agree! it's a slow one and some characters are stuck there and the others are slowly making progress. overall the idea is interesting and fun.

and who is your favorite character?

message 4: by Sumaya (new)

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments Citra wrote: "agree! it's a slow one and some characters are stuck there and the others are slowly making progress. overall the idea is interesting and fun.

and who is your favorite character?"

For me, it's between Arsinoe and Jules. I can't really decide! ;) How about you?

Citra Septiyana (moonandsugar) | 11 comments Arsinoe!!! and Mirabella. what is it that you find exciting about Arsinoe? and what about Jules? what do you think about Jules and Mirabella?

is it okay to discuss about Jules and Mirabella here?

message 6: by Sumaya (new)

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments Mirabella is pretty great to read about, too! It's just that, out of the triplets, Arsinoe's my favourite! I guess it's the fact that she's the underdog; I always root for the underdog! But I also like the fact that Jules believes in her and is willing to help her no matter what. Their femship is strong!
I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss the Jules-Mirabella situation in this section since it's meant for chapters 1 through 8...But I'm interested to see where that's heading and what it could mean for both characters, whether they interact directly or not.

Citra Septiyana (moonandsugar) | 11 comments it seems that every character's move result to another even in a slightest effect

message 8: by Sumaya (new)

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments Too true! ;)