Making Connections discussion

Blacktip Island
This topic is about Blacktip Island
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4597. - BLACKTIP ISLAND, a novel by Tim W. Jackson

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Blacktip Island by Tim W. Jackson Tim W. Jackson

Genre: Humor / Adventure

Blacktip Island, a novel

Book Description:

Inadvertent embezzler Blake Calloway high-tails it to the Caribbean, a step ahead of the Feds and desperate to restart life as an anonymous divemaster in a tropical paradise. On Blacktip Island, though, Blake quickly discovers “tropics” doesn’t mean “paradise,” and rookie boat hands stick out like a reef at low tide.

The locals are quirky: a landlord who swears he’s Fletcher Christian reincarnated, a boss who likes fish better than people, a sloshed resort manager with a sex-crazed wife, a possibly ax-murdering neighbor, and a girlfriend who just might turn Blake in for the reward money. Blake steers a ragged course between them, trying to straighten out the mess he’s made before the cops can track him down and haul him away.

Blacktip Island is an irresistible comedy for anyone who’s ever dreamed of trading the rat race for a hammock under the palm trees.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com. pdf

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Tony

Jayde Kemsley | 8 comments I'd like to review this book.
I don't need a free copy as I will purchase on amazon. I just wanted to let you know so you can add me to your incoming reviews, and also to say...

That is an AWESOME cover!

Tiffany Marin (tiffers919) Mobi please. My email is taintertot74@gmail.com

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Tiffany

Jayde Kemsley | 8 comments Reviews posted on Goodreads, and Amazon US - UK.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blacktip Island (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tim W. Jackson (other topics)