Japanese Novel and Light Novel Book Club discussion

傷物語 [Kizumonogatari]
This topic is about 傷物語 [Kizumonogatari]
Promotion > Free Audible Book Sending Of Kizumonogatari And Galactic Heroes: Dawn... Possibly.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terrence (last edited Oct 13, 2016 10:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Terrence (grnkrby) | 347 comments Found out there's this book send feature thing on Audible. I want to test to see if I can just put the link in a PM on Goodreads and people can get the book share for free. I get unlimited shares, but you can only claim one of the books. The two light novels on offer currently:

KIZUMONOGATARI Wound Tale by NisiOisiN

Dawn (Legend of the Galactic Heroes #1) by Yoshiki Tanaka

Just post below if you'd be willing to test this out and try to get a free audio book. You must be an Amazon member who has NOT used Audible before as far as I know. At the very least, you're only allowed to download one of the books for free (the TOS on Audible says dummy accounts are frowned upon too). I don't need any info I think, I just have to give the link in a PM on here.

Going to bed shortly, but hope there's a few willing to test this out tomorrow (and that it works; no promises on my end).

message 2: by Allison (last edited Oct 14, 2016 06:55AM) (new) - added it

Allison Turbitt | 32 comments I'm down to test it out with Kuzumonogatari. The computer I have at home is at the computer fixer's place because of bad viruses and is still being fixed, but I use the tablet and phone to access internet too.

Terrence (grnkrby) | 347 comments Alright, let me know if it works. =)

Terrence (grnkrby) | 347 comments Did you try downloading the Audible app? I think you just need an Amazon account to link it. I don't know if they make you get the free trial, but you can cancel that after using the 1 or 2 free book credits they give you (Legend of the Galactic Heroes has two volumes out, third coming this November; There's also Attack on Titan LNs, but those are really miniscule, may not be worth wasting a credit on).

message 5: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison Turbitt | 32 comments Terrence wrote: "Did you try downloading the Audible app? I think you just need an Amazon account to link it. I don't know if they make you get the free trial, but you can cancel that after using the 1 or 2 free bo..."

Nah I can hear it with my internet browser its just outside of that I need the app which kinda stinks, but I like the voices regardless