Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

UFOs / ETs / AREA 51 / ROSWELL > Unusual Events in the Sky

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stanley (new)

Stanley Victor Paskavich (stantasyland) | 1 comments I've personally had several unexplained events. In the upper peninsula of Michigan myself my wife and my USAF first sergeant and his wife went out one night shinning deer before deer season just to see if we could see any big bucks. We turned off the hard road to the left onto a logging road and proceeded straight shinning each side of the road after about 30 minutes or so I backed up and turned around to shine back on the way out of the woods. But that didn't happen we were all four instantly on the hard road we came in on at that instant all four of us in unison said WTF was that? Another time I went to sleep only to wake up with my ring on the opposite hand and my shirt on backwards. These were real life unusual events and only a couple out of many, how many of you have some to discuss? By the way I write poetry and philosophical things in my books. Many of my quotes are on Goodreads. Take care interested in seeing how many others have had strange events...

message 2: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2733 comments "The number of alien, repeating radio blasts astronomers have detected in deep space has just tripled," according to this NZ Herald report of 15 Sept., 2019.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news...

"What are they? Where do they come from? What do they mean?

Fast radio bursts (FRBs) were first discovered by Australia's Parkes telescope in 2007. They immediately became one of the strangest mysteries of the known universe.

About 100 have been found since.

They are fleeting — but incredibly powerful — signals seemingly originating out of nowhere. And they appear to be travelling almost unbelievably vast distances.

But some are posing a new quandary: 15 bursts have been discovered to repeat.

And that doesn't seem normal.

Therefore aliens?

It's one possibility some are considering."

message 3: by Ian (new)

Ian Miller | 1361 comments Actually, something repeating is not entirely surprising, like a pulsar. Something out there has indigestion, maybe, and has periodic burps of cosmic magnitude.

message 4: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2733 comments Ian wrote: "Actually, something repeating is not entirely surprising, like a pulsar. Something out there has indigestion, maybe, and has periodic burps of cosmic magnitude."

Burping aliens?

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian Miller | 1361 comments Burping cosmic monsters :-)

message 6: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11100 comments Stuff They Don't Want You to Know: The Battle of Los Angeles https://www.stufftheydontwantyoutokno...
In the early hours of February 25th, 1942, air raid sirens resounded across Los Angeles, California. The military fired roughly 1500 anti-aircraft machine gun rounds and artillery shells at some unknown object in the sky. So what really happened?