Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thanks I will post the plot soon

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

[ Vampires Plaything ]

"I am a vampire. Blood does not bother me,"

Muse A is a vampire, he's lived for a hundred years in the manor upon the hill. He's preyed on younger children, preyed upon teenagers, preyed upon young adults, mainly anyone who is stupid enough to venture out of their homes alone.

Muse B is a human, he's lived in a expensive house for eighteen years on the corner of a little street. He's gone to school, made friends, made enemies, had boyfriends, had experimental girlfriends. He knows everyone in town, and knows secrets pertaining his friends, family or anyone else, he has blackmailed about every guy he has ever met, but that means nothing now.

Muse B got a job as a TV show host for a show called: Finding The Paranormal, he bosses everyone around, but in a gentle way. They were told by their bosses to film a search in the manor upon the hill, hearing the stories and legends from various old folks in the town, Muse B and his crew were a little skeptical about the search. The bosses forced Muse B and his crew to go to the manor, they went and entered the house, only to be picked off one by one by Muse A, who had saved Muse B for last. Upon wanting to kill the human in front of him, Muse A hesitated after seeing the fear in the humans eyes, Muse A then makes a deal with the human, you stay here and be my blood donor or I kill you and your entire family. Muse B couldn't say no, he agreed to the offer and was tossed into an room for later.

When later came, Muse B was told what else he would be used for, this scared him, Muse A saw the fear and felt bad for doing this to this precious human being, but he overlooked it and made a gentle promise that he would wait until Muse B was comfortable in the manor. Now Muse B wasn't forced to stay in the room that he would soon call his, he was allowed to walk around the house, mingle with the ghost and other creature servants who are bounded to Muse A until the vampire dies, Muse B is allowed in the backyard and front yard, given that the fence is too high to climb, and the ground is too hard to dig under and the gates are locked.

Muse B soon grows comfortable while in the manor, and that's when Muse B's future starts.....and this is also where Muse A's crush begins to take over.......What happens now? That's our decision.

[ Requirements ]

- MxM
- Detailed
- Submissive x Dominant
- I am the submissive one please, aka the human
- You are the dominant one please, aka the vampire
- Romance will be RP'd later when the vampires crush on the human overrides other emotions
- Sex is PM'd, swearing should be okay
- Comment below or pm me

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Oh.. i had lost this thread.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) It's alright

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments You still wanna do it or not?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes please

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments

Ronin Carter.
Unknown Age.
Vampire.
Weird sense of humor.
He keeps his past to himself.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Patrick "Rick" Owen
23 years old
Human
Has a slight fear of everything
Has a dark history involving his father

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Should i start this?

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes please

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments The sound of the front door opening alerted the quiet, heartless monster that lived in the manor. He sighed with annoyances as he glared around the room he was in. He got out of his bed and went to the door, he opened it without making one sound. The smell of sweet, fresh, mouth watering blood fulled his nose. A small smirk came across his face, the hunt was on.

He quickly got down stairs, following the smell of the blood that run through the humans vines. He moved around the house in the shadows, not being heard or even seen. Well until he spotted one human, with a camera. He smirked once again as he stood behind him, the man slightly turned around to look behind him. Once he saw the monster of the night, he screamed but it didn't least to long before he was killed. He blood ran down the monsters mouth but, he didn't care. The blood tasted so good but, he smelled more and that meant more to kill.

He had killed all excepted one, who seemed hard to find. But from the smell alone, the monster could tell that this human blood was the sweetest and freshest of all of them.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) The man was bugging the others, telling the, to do this and to do that, really he should be living in this manor himself and scaring people off, the people didn't care though, they trusted him and loved him all the same, knowing that he was only being what the bosses wanted him to be. They had all entered the house together, until the man who was the boss of them, told them to spread around the house, unknowing of what they had awakened right when they entered.

Rick heard moving around and smelled something intoxicating, he didn't know what it was, but he stayed far away from it, he started calling out for his members, none answered, he called again and he found select few hiding in the plants or behind statues, Rick gave a roll of his eyes, " Y'all are big babies," Rick muttered, they all began walking around together this time, trying to find the others, they did however find the others, except not alive.

Rick was now afraid, afraid of what they might have done, afraid for his life, afraid for his workers lives, he bit his lip and told them they should leave, they all nodded in agreement and all began running, but in different directions, which Rick found stupid.