What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Intimate
This topic is about Intimate
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A book about a man, Jacob Lazarus, and a woman, Leslie Chamberlain having a passionate affair when Jacob has a major trust issue with women [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Malia (last edited Oct 12, 2016 12:11PM) (new)

Malia | 2 comments SOLVED: "INTIMATE"

This book is Erotica/Drama. I believe the title has "Intimate" in it. It's a modern 21st-century novel. Very contemporary. Jacob Lazarus had to leave home as a young boy in order to make money due to his father getting sick and unable to work anymore. Simultaneously, there's a girl Leslie Chamberlain (strawberry blond), who is trying to make a name for herself. But all through her life she had to face obstacle after obstacle. One of those was that she had an illegitimate son, who she placed up for adoption. She and Jacob first met in a parking garage when they were both backing out of the parking garage, and Leslie ended up hitting his car. Jacob has a motto of "Never trusting women". THIS is all due to the fact that one time the wife of a competitor had lied about how Jacob had physically beaten her. I think it's probably because she had tried to seduce him into doing this illegal deal with her husband. But Jacob backed out of it. Therefore her husband was the one who ended up in jail. If I recall correctly, the book seemed to start with the ending of the story...

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Jordan Lazarus, not Jacob, but I believe this is your book:
Intimate

message 3: by Malia (new)

Malia | 2 comments Thank you so much Andria. I had just found it in fact right after posting this request. Thank you for your prompt response though. Really appreciated it!

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Great! I've marked this question as solved and added the book to our group shelves.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Intimate (other topics)