Book Lust Reading Guild discussion

Introduce Yourself > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 2 comments Hi! My name is Caitlin i'm HowIspellit on Habitica :)

message 2: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (readingtodistraction) Hello Folks! I'm mgait206 on Habitica :)

message 3: by Jae (new)

Jae Bradford | 1 comments Hello Everyone!! I am a friend of Theresa's!! I just bought the November book for my Kindle. I will try to be reading it with you all!!
Hugzz ~ Jae

message 4: by Akio (new)

Akio (naviere) Hello, I'm Naviere from Habitica. Nice to see you all here!

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) | 6 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Molly Carpenter on Habitica

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1 comments Hi, I am breadmaker on Habitica. Having the bookshelf here is a good idea.

message 7: by Carolyne (new)

Carolyne | 1 comments Hi everyone! My name is leogurl75 on Habitica. I'm so glad there's a Goodreads now too!

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenefina) | 1 comments Hello! I'm Jenefina on Habitica

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (calypte) | 25 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I'm minervathene on Habitica. I love that there's going to be this list of all the former monthly challenge books - thanks to the organisers!

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura (laureleii) Hey everyone! I'm Laurelei on Habitica, the same as here, and I am one of your assistants. Welcome on the Book Lust Goodreads (special thanks to Genevieve :D)

message 11: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Jordan (deborah_jordan) | 1 comments Hi, I am BeneOrlov on Habitica. I am new to Goodreads but I have been enjoying the "book of the month" for a while in the guild. Excited to discuss them in more depth :)

message 12: by Kristoffer (new)

Kristoffer (kjbnotario) | 1 comments Hi, I am Sir Kristoffer on Habitica. I am also quite active here in Goodreads having joined a few groups. I am from Manila, Philippines.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (qumack) Hi everyone! I'm Qumack on habitica. Don't really know what else to say XD

message 14: by Riivaa (new)

Riivaa | 1 comments Heya! ^^

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (hannahsophialin) | 1 comments Hi!!! I'm Sophia Lin on Habitica. I'm a book blogger at Bookwyrming Thoughts so... um... hi. (And I'm overly happy Book Lust has a group on Goodreads now because I keep track of Goodreads more than Habitica. Oops)

message 16: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Perry | 1 comments Hello all! I'm OfBloodandRank from Habitica and also one of the assistants <3 Nice to meet everyone

message 17: by krin (new)

krin | 1 comments Hi. I'm krin5292on Habitica.

message 18: by Razvan (new)

Razvan | 1 comments Hi, my name is Raz and I'm Raz on Habitica :)

message 19: by Genelle (new)

Genelle (genellek) Hello, I am GenelleK from Habitica. I am excited to be apart of this group! I love books and am not able to read as much while I am finishing my Master's degree, so I am excited to have a list and people to discuss it with! YAY!

message 20: by tiph (new)

tiph (d3lv) | 1 comments Hello I'm faekit from Habitica! I'm excited to have new reading friends as well as goodreads friends! Nice to meet everyone. :)

message 21: by Genelle (new)

Genelle (genellek) Tiphanie wrote: "Hello I'm faekit from Habitica! I'm excited to have new reading friends as well as goodreads friends! Nice to meet everyone. :)"

Nice to meet you too!

message 22: by Desiree (new)

Desiree (catapocalypse) Heya, I'm not really on Habitica, but I am Theresa's sister-in-law. :)

message 23: by Matteui (new)

Matteui Mofid | 1 comments Hello all! I'm Eri on Habitica :-)
It's always great to have reading buddies and be part of a bookclub that doesn't make me leave the house ;-)

message 24: by Mollie (new)

Mollie Connelly-MacNeill HI, I am molliekami on Habitica, and really excited to be part of this club!

message 25: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (knitsims27) | 1 comments Hi, I'm knitsims27 on Habitica and I love books. Right now I'm reading Good Omens for my second time, The Princess Bride, and I always have comic books to read as well.

message 26: by Levi (new)

Levi (levibaus) Hey everyone! I am petrichor399 on Habitica. Right now, I've been book hopping between three different books. But, I am mainly focusing on 'King Arthur and His Knights' by Howard Pyle and 'Lock In' by John Scalzi. After those two, I will be working on 'The Wind in the Willows' since it's a classic I've never read!

message 27: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I'm Pilferina on Habitica. I joined the guild over there earlier today. Hi, everyone!

message 28: by Jailynn (new)

Jailynn (jkailynn47) | 3 comments Hi! Im Jailynn, Jkailynn47. I am excited to use this guild to motivate me to go beyond my reading challenge goal. Thanks for having it! Im currently reading Girl in Pieces and a couple other books.

message 29: by Elise (new)

Elise Edmonds (eliseedmonds) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Elise. (Elise Edmonds on Habitica). Three of the upcoming books are on my 2017 personal reading challenge, so am looking forward to joining in with them, starting with The Martian next month.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 21, 2017 05:19PM) (new)

Hey, I'm Morgan, username - mLSD on Habitica. I mostly read fitness, psychology and business related books. Feel free to add me as a friend on this site!

message 31: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (lamot_amant) Hi, I'm Ariel. I'm wordloving_wyrdling on Habitica and I just found the group today. I'm currently reading The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald. Getting a slow start on my challenges this year, coming off a reading slump. I thought looking for some reading groups on Habitica might help break the slump and get me going. Looks like y'all have some awesome reads planned for this year!

message 32: by Kayt (new)

Kayt Molina | 2 comments Hi all, I'm Kayt "thanksalot" on Habitica. I'm a voracious reader and excited to find this group. Feel free to add me on Goodreads, I've been using it for years and love it.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Smith (serinde) Hi I'm Serinde on Habitica. I read just about everything I can get my hands on.

message 34: by Altariel (new)

Altariel | 1 comments Hi everyone! I'm Altariel on Habitica, and this is my social Goodreads account. I actually have a lot more than 0 books on my shelves!

message 35: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenniferernacovel) Hello! I'm Jennifer and on Habitica, I'm 0girl.

message 36: by Christina (new)

Christina | 1 comments Hi, I'm Christina and I'm Winmach on Habitica.

message 37: by Atlas (new)

Atlas (atlasrising) Hi, I'm AtlasTelamonn on Habitica. I read YA, fantasy, and sci-fi :)

message 38: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 1 comments Hi all, I'm peregrineace on Habitica. I read sci-fi, fantasy, history, historical fiction, and a smattering of other stuff. Also, lots of kids books (I used to work as a children's bookseller!).

message 39: by Portmanteaupian (new)

Portmanteaupian | 1 comments Hi I'm dr.dormouse on Habitica. I'm excited to find this group because the BOTMs seem really good.

message 40: by Jessica (last edited Sep 05, 2017 12:24AM) (new)

Jessica (seejessread) | 1 comments Hello!!! I'm agirlcalledgumby on Habitica. Joined the guild and this group today. Add me to your friends if you'd like. Happy to be here and be productive and make time to read!

message 41: by Jae (new)

Jae | 2 comments Hi all, I'm jae_lee on Habitica. I love reading sci-fi/fantasy and romance novels. I don't post a ton of reviews (and I tend towards very strong language when I do) but I really like seeing what other people are reading.

Hello all! I'm the leader of the group. MollyCapenter on Habitica, I don't do reviews much, unless it's an ARC. But anyway welcome!

message 43: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (engelsigh) | 1 comments Hello. I am Engelsigh on Habitica.

message 44: by Avarla (new)

Avarla | 1 comments Hi fellow habiticans :) I've finally made my way here, too. I'm trying to do more reviews (new year's resolutions), but I'll probably just review what I really like or dislike or what stood out any other way. Feel free to add me, or contact me or just go through my shelves and say "why would you rate that like this" :D

Hi!

message 46: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (nathasja) Hi.
I'm new to Habitica, but I love to read, although I haven't done so in a while. It's nice to start again.
I go under the name Nathasja in Habitica.

message 47: by Moisés (new)

Moisés | 1 comments Hello!

I'm Moisés, Lakamios in Habitica. I do not write reviews but will love to read recomendations.

message 48: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1 comments Hi everyone, I'm Samantha Hecker on Habitica, trying to get through all the books I have and any others that are highly recommended.

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (thereandbookagain) | 1 comments Hi there,
I'm QWERTYPie406 on Habitica. I love to read, run a book blog, and just need to get back on track with reading since I've been in a very big reading slump. Just got semi-back on track thanks to the Scavenger Hunt!

I read a lot of YA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mystery/Suspense/Triller.

message 50: by DivaDiane (new)

DivaDiane Nice to meet you!! I’m DivaDiane on Habitica. I run the Read Your Books guild and frequent Book Lust as well. I also live SF, Fantasy, YA and many other genres.

« previous 1 3