Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS > The Dark Side of Private Schools

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhys (new)

Rhys Brown | 1 comments I have read through a number of interesting discussions in this group, and thought I'd submit my own 'Underground knowledge' discussion in the hope that I may hear some other stories that I can relate to.

I am starting to write about my experiences in Private Schools, and hope to publish a semi-autobiographical book which (un)covers scandal, abuse and corruption in the private sector.

If you have anything to say about your experience with education and how it has affected you, or if you have any stories or whispers about other people's experiences, post them here!

Please visit my kickstarter page at http://kck.st/2dPzxlO to help me in my project and make a change in the world of private education which is shielded from justice by our society's love of history, heritage and money.

Rhys

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11218 comments Rhys wrote: "I have read through a number of interesting discussions in this group, and thought I'd submit my own 'Underground knowledge' discussion in the hope that I may hear some other stories that I can rel..."

Interesting Rhys.
Are you talking private high schools or university institutions like Cambridge and Oxford?
What negative experiences did you have at these schools?