Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Kim's 2nd Read-a-thon

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim (bookwormbr) | 23 comments I did this read-a-thon in April, but wasn't able to read many books as my birthday co-insided with the event. I hope to do better this time around. In April I had a blog, but I am now blogless, so as I understand it, I will post here. Good luck to everybody!

message 2: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) | 65 comments good luck to you too Kim

message 3: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 504 comments Hope you have a smashing RAT!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 707 comments Welcome, Kim! Hope you can get more reading in this time. And that you have a great time!

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim (bookwormbr) | 23 comments I finished The Creeping which I had started prior to the readathon. Now I'm reading The Prisoner of Hell Gate
I think the greatest thing about the October readathon is binge-reading my scary books for Halloween!

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim (bookwormbr) | 23 comments Finished The Prisoner of Hell Gate and hated it. Starting on My Best Friend's Exorcism now. Hopefully it will be better. It certainly looks fun!

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Kim wrote: "Finished The Prisoner of Hell Gate and hated it. Starting on My Best Friend's Exorcism now. Hopefully it will be better. It certainly looks fun!"

Oh, yes My Best Friend's Exorcism has been placed on our halloween display for books. Let me know how you like it because it's on my list! ~Ashley

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.