Nerdy Reads Book Club! discussion

Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
This topic is about Three Dark Crowns
BOTMs > Three Dark Crowns Kendare Blake Chapters 1-4

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Closet (new) - added it

Closet Readers | 47 comments Mod
Please read BOTMs How to and proceed with caution!

So you've read up to chapter 4? How's the book so far any thoughts? Rants? Raves? Feel free to share them all ... no boundaries ;) Except no nasty comments.. and no spoilers but apart from that feel free!

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments I think it's pretty intriguing so far. I want to know more about the folklore surrounding the island and its people as well as the perspectives of the three sisters. I'm not sure if I have a favourite yet, but I'm eager to read more of Katharine and Arisnoe's. Hopefully, this good beginning leads to something more! Oh, and I already have a few theories in my head of where the book is heading, in terms of the sisters and the plot, but who knows? Maybe the story will end up going in the opposite direction... ;)

message 3: by Closet (new) - added it

Closet Readers | 47 comments Mod
Where are you up to?? I like it so far it's o different from my usual read

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments I'm only on chapter five... I didn't get that far last night... ;) But yeah, so far, it's really nice! How is it different from your usual read, btw?

Sarah A (simplerevelry) | 7 comments It's much more of a slow burn than I expected from the summary. I just started today and I've made it pretty far. I did meet the author today at a book fest and she did tell me it was very character driven with lots of in depth politics...and even though it's not what I expected, I'm still enjoying it and intrigued by it.

Sumaya Musse | 19 comments You're so lucky, meeting the author and everything as you're reading the book! :)