The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-time The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-time discussion

RE: Depression and Suicide: Adults with Learning Difficulties at Risk

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Feliks (last edited Oct 10, 2016 08:44AM) (new)

Feliks Eh? What makes you think you're worth something special?

Aileen You seem very angry. maybe it would be good for you to try and identify why this is. Taking your anger out on others might continue to alienate them and make you more angry. Hence a vicious circle. You are the only person that can change. You can't change others.

message 3: by Anonymous (last edited Jun 25, 2017 08:16AM) (new)

Anonymous Even if I manage to find a private special needs counselor and start undergoing psychotherapy I doubt any amount of counseling or psychotherapy will help at this point! At the moment I just feel like fucking running away and escaping far away somewhere!!

The whole world is getting worse, and it is no wonder so many people choose not to have children these days!! I myself have never wanted any children and I never will - as selfish as it is and as much of an uneducated moron as I sound!!

I just hope I don't end taking out my depression on innocent victims out there because of how much of an angry and bitter person I've now become - as a result of my already severe depression having worsened!

I also hope I don't end up turning to alcohol and becoming an alcoholic! Because people with the type of severe depression I'm suffering from DO start abusing alcohol eventually!!

message 4: by Anonymous (new)

Anonymous “This Tracey Odeyemi person sounds extremely bitter and severely depressed – she also sounds like a very mean and nasty and spiteful person!! She seems to take out her many issues on everyone she comes across without holding back – at all!"

“The best thing is to just avoid people like that because they're not worth it really! She needs to get a life! She also needs to get help! Obviously she has got too many problems and too many issues and nobody is able to understand what she is going through – that is why she is acting the way she is doing towards others! She is an asshole!!”

message 5: by Anonymous (last edited Jun 21, 2017 07:20AM) (new)

Anonymous "People suffering from depression they shouldn't take out their depression and other issues on innocent victims who have nothing to do with what they're going through! But unfortunately there are too many mad people out there these days! The whole world is sick!!"