2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Slices of Night (Taylor Jackson; Maggie O'Dell, #9.5; Stacy Killian, #4.5; The Malones, #5.5)
This topic is about Slices of Night
Slices of Night > Question G

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
At the very end, it appears Maggie's going to spend the night with Nick. Why is it so easy with him and not with Ben?

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I have no idea why she is still with Nick. She sends him mixed signals and he jumps when she does. Ben seems to sick back trying to analyze the signals and doesn't make a move.

That ending had me rolling my eyes. Can't wait to finish this series.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I know what you mean, Jonetta. It's not a terrible series, but not what I expected.

No, it's not terrible. Just terribly frustrating:)

Phrynne | 602 comments It's not completely terrible but I don't think any of us would have finished it if we had not been reading it together!

Very true, Phrynne. I would have put this on the back burner around book #4 or #5.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments You're right Phrynne. After reading the first one or two, I would have but the rest back in the box to read "someday".

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I also agree, Phrynne. Ben is a much better bet, in my book! What's wrong with Maggie and/or the author????