2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Slices of Night (Taylor Jackson; Maggie O'Dell, #9.5; Stacy Killian, #4.5; The Malones, #5.5)
This topic is about Slices of Night
Slices of Night > Question D

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Did Spindler and Ellison's characters intrigue you enough to consider their respective series (Stacy Killian; Taylor Jackson)?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I've read the Stacy Killian series and really liked it. I'm not planning on starting Ellison's series unless I heard a lot of good things about it.

message 3: by Jonetta (last edited Oct 11, 2016 11:40AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I'm definitely eager to start Spindler's series. FYI, according to her site, she has the books organized under The Malones, beginning with Bone Cold. So, I set up a series under that name and just have it co-existing with Stacy Killian.

I read the first book in the Taylor Jackson series a few years ago. I was frustrated by it because it felt like I didn't have enough of her backstory. The author has since created a prequel addressing that issue so I think I'll give it another shot.

Phrynne | 601 comments I will follow up Spindler but not Ellison.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments If a group read involves one of these investigators, I'd be interested to join in,

2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bone Cold (other topics)