2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Slices of Night (Taylor Jackson; Maggie O'Dell, #9.5; Stacy Killian, #4.5; The Malones, #5.5)
This topic is about Slices of Night
Slices of Night > Question C

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
How would you rank each story (most to least favorite) and why?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments My favorite was the story by Erica Spindler. I like her Stacy Killian series and felt this story fit the character well.

My least favorite was J.T. Ellison's story. I've never read this author before so I've never read any of the Taylor Jackson series. It wasn't bad or anything. I think she had the harder part of the book by trying to link together both ends. She didn't get the initial murder and didn't get to solve the crime. That wouldn't be easy to write.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
My favorite was Erica Spindler's, too. Kava's was my least favorite, probably because of her inclusion of Nick Morelli. It was just a huge turnoff and I couldn't get past that.

Phrynne | 601 comments I liked the Erica Spindler best too. The other two were just an okay way to pass a few hours. Nothing memorable.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Sorry, I should have commented when the reading was fresher in my mind. I was wondering about the other female leads; has anyone read their series?

Phrynne | 601 comments I had read See Jane Die which is book one in the Stacy Killian series. It was good and I was intending to follow up on it.

2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

See Jane Die (other topics)