2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Slices of Night (Taylor Jackson; Maggie O'Dell, #9.5; Stacy Killian, #4.5; The Malones, #5.5)
This topic is about Slices of Night
Slices of Night > Question B

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
Let's deal with the elephant in the room....Nick Morelli. Why do you think Kava chose him to be included in this story? Anything about him changed?

message 2: by Robin (last edited Oct 10, 2016 11:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I have no idea why Kava chose to include Nick Morelli in this story. He was still the handsome bumbling security guy we all know.

At the beginning of the story he seemed somewhat over his fascination with Maggie. I just felt that he was more business than usual. I liked that he told Maggie that she is always sending him mixed signals. (She does.)

Maybe she stuck him in here because the women in the other stories were in a romantic relationship and she wanted someone for Maggie. Otherwise, it made no earthly sense.

Phrynne | 602 comments Kava seems to have a bit of a thing for him herself:). I wish Maggie would get her act together and start a normal relationship.

Think she's attracted to empty headed, handsome Ken dolls?:)

Phrynne | 602 comments I do;)

I believe you're on to something:)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments What can I say? Isn't there a saying that's apt, "Fish or cut bait?"

Yep! She just keeps casting the same raggedy line.