YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Hello & Book Buddies Needed :)

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashika (last edited Oct 09, 2016 06:27AM) (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Hello! I'm new here (quite nervous as well!) and was wondering if anyone would like to be book buddies with me? I read mostly YA, romance, fantasy and adventure.

message 2: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 257 comments I'd love to be book buddies with you!

message 3: by Ashika (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Eunice wrote: "I'd love to be book buddies with you!"

Oh great! :) Do you read the same genres? I'm up to read anything.

message 4: by Cate (new)

Cate (catebiblio) | 294 comments Me too if it's still open! I mainly just read romance :)

message 5: by Ashika (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Cate wrote: "Me too if it's still open! I mainly just read romance :)"

Sure and that's okay, I love romance! :)

message 6: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 257 comments I'm also up for reading any genre. But my preferred ones are those you stated, along with thriller, mystery, and sci-fi.

message 7: by Ashika (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Eunice wrote: "I'm also up for reading any genre. But my preferred ones are those you stated, along with thriller, mystery, and sci-fi."

Interesting :) Any specific novels you're interested in?

message 8: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 257 comments I realize I just stated most of the main genres. XD Well, I don't read a lot of books with romance as the main genre, just as a secondary one.

Any books that I'm interested in? That's tough. I can readily talk about any book that I have read, if that's what you meant.

message 9: by Ashika (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Eunice wrote: "I realize I just stated most of the main genres. XD Well, I don't read a lot of books with romance as the main genre, just as a secondary one.

Any books that I'm interested in? That's tough. I can..."

Yeah, feel free to share books you've read.

message 10: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 257 comments We can move this to PM so that we can avoid crowding the thread so much.

But anyway, Nancy Drew has been one of my favorites, then there's the Selection, The Gathering Dark, Percy Jackson, Divergent, Die for Me, and some others. I just got out of my fanfiction phase (which lasted a few years) so I haven't been reading actual books until this month. I'm reading as much as I can this month and the next months too!

message 11: by Cate (new)

Cate (catebiblio) | 294 comments Eunice wrote: "We can move this to PM so that we can avoid crowding the thread so much.

But anyway, Nancy Drew has been one of my favorites, then there's the Selection, The Gathering Dark, Percy Jackson, Diverge..."

I love the Selection and Die for Me!

message 12: by Eunice (last edited Oct 09, 2016 07:02AM) (new)

Eunice | 257 comments That's great! I liked Die for Me, but for the Selection, I lost my interest in the series after The One. I liked the first three books though.

message 13: by Ashika (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Eunice wrote: "We can move this to PM so that we can avoid crowding the thread so much.

But anyway, Nancy Drew has been one of my favorites, then there's the Selection, The Gathering Dark, Percy Jackson, Diverge..."

Nice! You can PM me if you want :)

message 14: by Eunice (new)

Eunice | 257 comments Sure. I'll send a friend request, if you don't mind.

message 15: by Ashika (new)

Ashika (sunsetparks) Eunice wrote: "Sure. I'll send a friend request, if you don't mind."

Yeah, I just accepted it :)

message 16: by Cate (new)

Cate (catebiblio) | 294 comments Eunice wrote: "That's great! I liked Die for Me, but for the Selection, I lost my interest in the series after The One. I liked the first three books though."

I haven't actually read further. Only the first three books of the series.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.