GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Reviewers Wanted for a Handful of Books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 22 comments Hi!

Thank you for opening this thread, first of all.

I’m looking for people who would be interested in reviewing a number of my books, all of which are listed below.

1. The Council by Kayla Krantz

The Council (Witch's Ambitions Trilogy Book One) by Kayla Krantz

Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Suspense

https://www.inkshares.com/books/the-c...-

Summary:The Council is the governing Coven over the Land of Five, a region entirely inhabited—and split apart—by witches with varying powers. Lilith Lace, a witch thought to be born powerless, happily resides in Ignis, the Coven of Fire, until she suddenly develops telekinesis, an ability only seen in some witches born in Mentis, the Coven of the Mind. When The Council finds out about her odd development, she’s taken under their wing and is finally told the truth—everything she’s learned about the Land of Five, herself included, have been nothing but lies.

2. Dead by Morning by Kayla Krantz

Dead by Morning (Rituals of the Night, #1) by Kayla Krantz

Genres: New Adult, Psychological Thriller, Horror

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XZCYSYE

Summary: Obsession is deadly. No one learns that better than Luna Ketz, a pessimistic high school senior. She wishes more than anything to graduate but things don’t always go as planned. Luna quickly finds herself trapped in a web of lies and murders, spun by the least suspected person in her hometown. It’s not long before she realizes she’s being targeted by the person she despises most in the world. When Luna figures out who is behind the killings, things make a turn for the bizarre when she is contacted by a friend she has not heard from in years. It is then Luna realizes she is very much in danger, but although she can avoid the killer in reality, she cannot avoid him in her dreams.

3. Alive at Sunset by Kayla Krantz

Alive at Sunset (Rituals of the Night, #2) by Kayla Krantz

Genres: New Adult, Psychological, Horror

Summary: Revenge can become an obsession of its own. After her high school experience, Luna Ketz moved on. She’s in college, studying to be a doctor and living an hour away from her old home in Lima, Ohio—where the worst of her memories lie. Three years have passed since her friend Violet’s death and the thought of that day in the woods hasn’t left her mind once. Every week, she visits the hospital where Chance Welfrey remains in a coma. She tries to move on…wants to move on…until once again she receives a phone call from Max Cazmea warning her that things may not be over just yet.

Chance, recovered from his recent coma, shows up on her doorstep. He has found a way into Luna’s life that she cannot escape—he’s dating her roommate, Amanda Grey. Back in her life once more, Chance has a list, and everyone on it ends up dead. As things escalate, Luna finds herself in a dangerous game of cat and mouse that will take all of her wits to survive.

*Warning: This book contains content that may be disturbing to some including rape and graphic violence.*

This novel will be released on November 15th, and I'm hoping to find advanced readers who are able to leave an Amazon/Goodreads review by then.

If you’re interested in reviewing any of the above, please PM me or send me an email at kaylakrantz@yahoo.com and I can get you a reviewer’s copy in PDF, MOBI, or Epub format.

Thanks for reading, and have an awesome day!

message 2: by Robin (new)

Robin Richmond (mrtutt) | 1 comments I would be pleased to read the books for you

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 22 comments Robin wrote: "I would be pleased to read the books for you"

Email sent! Thank you!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 22 comments Robin wrote: "I would be pleased to read the books for you"

What's a good email address to send them to? I just got a notice saying my first email didn't go through.