BookPower discussion

12 views
Bookish fun! > The First Sentence Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, Head Girl (last edited Oct 08, 2016 07:29AM) (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Hello agian!
So, I chaged up another Booktube challnge for us!

Objectives & Rules
The objective is to guess the first sentence in the book the person who most recently fished a contemporary novel picks the first book and posts the first sentence and then the person who guess the book first moderates the next round after 7 or so rounds the person who gets the most titles right wins. If after a lot of guess no one gets it right you can get the sentence.


message 2: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Okay, I am going to start a round!

"Sir she repeats. "How soon do you want it to get there?"


message 3: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
“It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting along in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind.”


message 4: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
"The way I figure it everyone gets a miracle"


message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviagracep) | 1 comments "I wake with his name in my mouth."


message 6: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: ""I wake with his name in my mouth.""

INSURGENT?


message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviagracep) | 1 comments "I flinch."


message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviagracep) | 1 comments Anna wrote: ""The way I figure it everyone gets a miracle""

PAPER TOWNS DURH


message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviagracep) | 1 comments Anna wrote: "“It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting along in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind.”"

Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince


message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviagracep) | 1 comments Anna wrote: "Okay, I am going to start a round!

"Sir she repeats. "How soon do you want it to get there?""


13 reasons why by jay asher


message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviagracep) | 1 comments Anna wrote: "Olivia wrote: ""I wake with his name in my mouth.""

INSURGENT?"


Ya


message 12: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Anna wrote: "Olivia wrote: ""I wake with his name in my mouth.""

INSURGENT?"

Ya"


WILL


message 13: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Anna wrote: "Okay, I am going to start a round!

"Sir she repeats. "How soon do you want it to get there?""

13 reasons why by jay asher"


Dang it...


message 14: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Anna wrote: "“It was nearing midnight and the Prime Minister was sitting along in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning ..."
Yep


message 15: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Anna wrote: ""The way I figure it everyone gets a miracle""

PAPER TOWNS DURH"


Lol


message 16: by Anna, Head Girl (new)

Anna | 120 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: ""I flinch.""

Anna wrote: "Olivia wrote: ""I wake with his name in my mouth.""

INSURGENT?"



Hummmm I wonder...


back to top