What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Forget Me Not
This topic is about Forget Me Not
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Heroine has amnesia related to abusive husband, Former lover who was assumed dead comes to rescue her [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Oct 07, 2016 08:50PM) (new)

Rachel | 8 comments I m trying to find a book with the following story line. It used to be a favorite of mine, but now i cannot recollect the name or the author.
It is contemporary romance set in some mountains or ranch or valley

Heroine is a singer/musician who used to make music with her dead hubby. She married the dead hubby because she thought that her lover/boyfriend (hero) was dead.

by the time she realizes that boyfriend is alive, she is already married and used to sing songs for the hero. Hubby gets pissed off and tries to hurt her, but he dies and hero comes to rescue her

Heroine looses memories and is scared of men in general. Hero calls the heroine back home, where he slowly nurtures her back . He restores her memory by taking her back to the accident site .. mountains? where she had called for her hero to rescue her

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 8 comments never mind... i found it, its forget me not by elizabeth lowell.

thanks amazon!

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
It never ceases to amaze me that just the process of starting a search here leads a person to remember their own book!
I'm sure memory experts could tell us why!