Sayre_ALC8 discussion

Opening question

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms. (new)

Ms. Sayre (mssayre) | 2 comments Mod
If your book was a movie, what would the opening scene look like? Make sure you tell us the title of the book you are reading.

message 2: by Lesya (new)

Lesya Stayura | 2 comments A book that I'm reading right now is "When it Happens". If my book was a movie the opening scene will be three best friends are getting ready for senior year.

message 3: by Viri (new)

Viri | 1 comments If my book was a movie the opening scene would be a family at their house watching family videos. My book is What We Saw

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Sierra | 1 comments The title of my book is Stolen.

The opening scene would be a girl in the airport with her family.

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet | 1 comments If my book "tangled" was a movie the opening scene would show all the lives of the different people involved in the book so that when their lives start getting tangled together it would make sense

message 6: by Bryan (new)

Bryan | 1 comments Title: Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets and it would start off with someone being attacked by a baskillis

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1 comments The book I'm reading is called "Dreamland". If my book was a movie the opening scene would be a family at their house worrying about their one daughter Cass who ran away.

message 8: by Krishna (new)

Krishna Patel | 1 comments If my opening scene would be a movie it would start off as the main character and her best friend would be in the woods and they would spot someone in the woods.

message 9: by Luna (new)

Luna | 1 comments The title of my book is "Trigger"
If my book was a movie, the opening scene would be a teenager sitting in his dark, dust filled room holding a gun to his head and pulling the trigger.

message 10: by Jose (new)

Jose Fierro | 1 comments The opening scene of my book would have the main character and his friend in gunfight and him trying to find a way out of the building. The book I'm reading is the heart and the fist.