Harry Potter Fans discussion

Gryffindor > Introduce Yourself to Gryffindor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 222 (222 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Welcome to your new house!
Head Girl, Griffindor Prefect,
Julia

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Hello, I'm Kavya call me Kavy, and I am really shy at first but I am protective of my friends. i am a non-violent person but hurt my friends and watch out

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia Nice to meet you Kavy! I am also very protective.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Oh and something about me is that Harry Potter is the series that made me fall in love with reading.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Lol I'd been in love with reading for my whole life now. Except I'd been reading Children's series until middle school. The Harry potter series was the first series that was not Childrens that I read

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah grace | 127 comments hi I'm Hannah and I'm amazing! just kidding I'm a weirdo and all of you will most likely become victims of really bad puns

message 7: by Zac (new)

Zac | 9 comments hi I'm zac a bad joker and you'll most likely fall victim to bad jokes

message 8: by Zac (new)

Zac | 9 comments and harry potter series absolutely made me read even in class

message 9: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
Welcome to Gryffindor everyone! I'm Sophie, the discussion mod and Gryffindor prefect! I've been reading and loving Harry Potter since before I can remember! Besides the fact that I love reading, I also love art (especially painting and set design for plays) and I am constantly playing soccer.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments lol It's so nice to meet ppl who likes the same books as you do ^_^

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Hi Hannah Zac and Sophie! Great to meet more Griffindors!

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Well actually I know Sophie really well. LOL just realized I said nice to meet you. I've known you for a really long time.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Julia wrote: "Well actually I know Sophie really well. LOL just realized I said nice to meet you. I've known you for a really long time."

XD

message 14: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) | 71 comments Hey guys glad to be a proud Gryffindor, be warned I'm devious and witty and you just might find yourself dare I say rick rolled...LOL

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Patrick wrote: "Hey guys glad to be a proud Gryffindor, be warned I'm devious and witty and you just might find yourself dare I say rick rolled...LOL"

Heyyyy!!! Fellow Gryffindor!!!! XD nice pun btw!

message 16: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Julia wrote: "Well actually I know Sophie really well. LOL just realized I said nice to meet you. I've known you for a really long time."
Haha. I was so confused when I read that.

message 17: by Adelaide (new)

Adelaide | 5 comments Hi gryffindors ..am adelaide from tanzania so english is not my first language(swahili is)..
Am new to the group and the house,and am looking forward to havin fun in this house

message 18: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 92 comments Hello there friends,I'm Thelma and I'm 13,I'm from Wales but moved to California 7 days ago and I'm psychopathic about Harry Potter

I'M A PROUD GRYFFINDOR

message 19: by Waffles - (new)

Waffles - Kelsey (waffles_library) | 80 comments My name is Laine and I like to take risks, and love to go where others cannot. I can be a little reckless, and a dork but I love my friends and family and will protect them to the best of my ability.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Ginny~Anything is possible-if you got a nerve wrote: "Hello there friends,I'm Thelma and I'm 13,I'm from Wales but moved to California 7 days ago and I'm psychopathic about Harry Potter

I'M A PROUD GRYFFINDOR"

THELMA!!

Laine wrote: "My name is Laine and I like to take risks, and love to go where others cannot. I can be a little reckless, and a dork but I love my friends and family and will protect them to the best of my ability."

Heyyyyyy fellow Gryffindors!!

message 21: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 92 comments Hi

message 22: by Frida (new)

Frida (friday2220) | 2 comments Well, hello everybody, my name is Frida. I am quite shy, with very bad humour and I like to question myself. Like, sometimes I think "I don't dare to watch Markiplier play this horror game", but then I'll do it anyway just to prove I'm "brave enough" to myself. Wow, I'm weird. I love fandoms, and I'm really into HP, Percy Jackson, Star Wars, Avatar: The Lasf Airbender and some youtubers. I love to read and write, and I first read Harry Potter at the age of eight. And I think I have to stop now, or I'll probably tell the whole story of my boring life. See you, Gryffindors!

message 23: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 92 comments Hullo Frida, and welcome!!

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah grace | 127 comments Frida wrote: "Well, hello everybody, my name is Frida. I am quite shy, with very bad humour and I like to question myself. Like, sometimes I think "I don't dare to watch Markiplier play this horror game", but th..."

hello welcome to gryffindor

message 25: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Welcome to Gryffindor!

message 26: by Sadie (new)

Sadie | 31 comments Hello, I'm Sadie, and I don't know what else to say. XD I'm a proud Gryffindor and a huge Potterhead!

message 27: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 92 comments Welcome Sadie!! I'm also like that :D

message 28: by Waffles - (new)

Waffles - Kelsey (waffles_library) | 80 comments Welcome to Gryffindor!!! Always glad to see new faces. Can't wait to get into trouble with you all.........I mean to have fun :) :)

message 29: by Julia (new)

Julia Hi Sadie!

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Sadie wrote: "Hello, I'm Sadie, and I don't know what else to say. XD I'm a proud Gryffindor and a huge Potterhead!"

Heyyy Sadie!!!!

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (golddragon) | 64 comments Hi! I am about a week new! I am very nice and a fun person!
:-) :-)

message 32: by Anna (new)

Anna | 112 comments Hey, I'm Anna! I guess something about me is that I'm passionate about helping others. Proud to be a Gryffindor!

message 33: by Yazir (new)

Yazir Paredes (jazzpty) Hi. Great meeting fellow Gryffindors

message 34: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) | 71 comments Yazir wrote: "Hi. Great meeting fellow Gryffindors"

Welcome to Gryffindor!!!

message 35: by Nuri (new)

Nuri Heo Hello I'm Nuri I don't post a lot I will always see the comments I am happy to be a Gryffindor

message 36: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 92 comments WELCOME Nuri,Yazir,Anna, and Nicole!!

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Nicole wrote: "Hi! I am about a week new! I am very nice and a fun person!
:-) :-)"

Anna wrote: "Hey, I'm Anna! I guess something about me is that I'm passionate about helping others. Proud to be a Gryffindor!"

Yazir wrote: "Hi. Great meeting fellow Gryffindors"

Nuri wrote: "Hello I'm Nuri I don't post a lot I will always see the comments I am happy to be a Gryffindor"

Heyyy welcome all of you!! <3

message 38: by Waffles - (new)

Waffles - Kelsey (waffles_library) | 80 comments Welcome everyone to Gryffindor and can't wait to share adventures with all of you :)

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (golddragon) | 64 comments Welcome

message 40: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Welcome to Gryffindor!

message 41: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Hello, my name is Ajla and I come frome Bosnia. I started reading Harry Potter when I was eleven and it's my favourite book series ever. My patronus is Blackbird.

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia Hi Ajla! Welcome to Griffindor!!!

message 43: by Line (new)

Line (therhinelady) | 14 comments Hello! My name is Line and I'm from Norway :) Like our Head Girl I owe my love of books to Harry Potter, which was basically my entire childhood. I'm fairly adventurous and I love animals.

message 44: by Dee/ bookworm (new)

Dee/ bookworm | 5 comments Hello! I'm Dee. I decided to read the Harry Potter series a few years back to see what all the hype was about. I can honestly say that I can separate my reading into two categories, before HP and after HP. I love to read now and it is this series that started my love for reading.

message 45: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Welcome to Gryffindor! We are so excited you are part of our wonderful house!

message 46: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (last edited Nov 11, 2016 11:10AM) (new)

And remember everyone that when you introduce yourself we get 15 points. So please comment about that in the "I earned points Gryffindor" section.

message 47: by Anni (new)

Anni Li Gellert  | 13 comments Hello! I am Anni and I LOVE books! I started reading the Harry Potter series 3 years ago and now I can't stop reading the series over and over again. By the way, I am 11 and my birthday is on the 16th of may.

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia Anni wrote: "Hello! I am Anni and I LOVE books! I started reading the Harry Potter series 3 years ago and now I can't stop reading the series over and over again. By the way, I am 11 and my birthday is on the 1..."

Hi Anni! Its so great to meet you. I am 13 by the way.

message 49: by Celin (new)

Celin (celinkingsty) | 13 comments HELLO IM CELIN
I LOVE TO READ BOOKS

message 50: by Maya (new)

Maya (booksholdmylifetogether) | 174 comments I am Maya and I took like all the test internet had and they all said I am Gryffindor. I love swimming reading and calm smells and songs.

« previous 1 3 4 5