What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. British detective gets quirky female assistant ~2016. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Defranco | 3 comments I'm looking for the title of this detective novel. I believe it was published within the last year or two.
The gruff lead detective has a young, quirky female psychologist added to his murder investigation team. For instance, she doesn't like to shake hands or be touched. She is, however, brilliant.
Many thanks if you can give me a lead.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 43 comments What genre is the novel? YA, Adult mystery..?

message 3: by Steve (new)

Steve Defranco | 3 comments Sarah wrote: "What genre is the novel? YA, Adult mystery..?"
Adult Mystery

message 4: by Kajehas (new)

Kajehas | 37 comments Steve wrote: "I'm looking for the title of this detective novel. I believe it was published within the last year or two.
The gruff lead detective has a young, quirky female psychologist added to his murder inves..."<

Sounds like Birthdays for the Dead.Birthdays for the Dead

Published in 2012, though. There is a sequel published in 2013, but the quirky psychologist is in the first book.

message 5: by Steve (last edited Oct 07, 2016 05:54PM) (new)

Steve Defranco | 3 comments Kajehas wrote: "Steve wrote: "I'm looking for the title of this detective novel. I believe it was published within the last year or two.
The gruff lead detective has a young, quirky female psychologist added to hi..."

Yes Kajehas, that's it! I owe you a beer! Now, how do I mark this as SOLVED? (Figured that out...)