Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Colona Public Library's 2nd Read-a-Thon!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colona Public Library (last edited Oct 06, 2016 09:49AM) (new)

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Very excited for the next Read-a-Thon! This year our librarians April and Ashley will be participating.

Our book blog will be here on Goodreads, feel free to friend us for encouraged reading through-out the year and we will friend you back! Be sure to check out what April and Ashley read because they have their own shelves!

For book related topics on your news feed we are also on twitter https://twitter.com/colonalibrary and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/colonapubli...

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 707 comments Colona Public Library wrote: "Very excited for the next Read-a-Thon! This year our librarians April and Ashley will be participating.

Our book blog will be here on Goodreads, feel free to friend us for encouraged reading thro..."

I think it is so awesome to have a library participating! Good luck, April & Ashley!

message 3: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) | 65 comments April and Ashley I have really benefited from your reviews posted on Goodreads. Thanks

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Karen B. wrote: "April and Ashley I have really benefited from your reviews posted on Goodreads. Thanks"

Thank you! :D

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy (christyp30) | 11 comments So fun to see a local library! I'm right across the river from you in LeClaire, IA. :) Have fun and happy reading!

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Christy wrote: "So fun to see a local library! I'm right across the river from you in LeClaire, IA. :) Have fun and happy reading!"

Howdy neighbor! This is really cool!

message 7: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 494 comments What a great example you're setting for your library patrons! Hope you have a wonderful RAT.

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Thank goodness for audiobooks otherwise I would have a late start to the read-a-thon driving everywhere! -Ashley

message 9: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) | 65 comments Ashley, what are you reading? Keep up the fight!

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Thank you! After a busy day of driving I'm proud to say I'm about 75% done with my audiobook The Book Of Lost Things! Now that I'm home it's time to do some major cheering! ~Ashley

message 12: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 494 comments Way to go on the audiobook(ing)! We readathon however we can!

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments it's 1:28am...I'm awake and super stoked to be catching up with the read-a-thon. Honestly, this is the time my work let's me tweet freely so I'm just having a blast! ~Ashley

https://twitter.com/ColonaLibrary/wit...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.