The Not a Book Club Club discussion

Lord of Chaos (The Wheel of Time, #6)
This topic is about Lord of Chaos
Wheel of Time > LOC: Part 9(Chapters 45-50)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Part 9

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Part 9 (Chapters 45-50).

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters/books. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Ugh. The Perrin and Faile drama is starting. This is one of the reasons he didn't stay my favorite character I think.

In general the super adverserial nature of all the men and women doesn't make sense to me.

I'm past this section so I'm not too sure what happens here and what's in the next section.

We had a few extra See Sedai show up in And or, so Rand decides to flee. He takes Perrin and Faile with him. If only he didn't I wouldn't have to hear this crap with Beralain. Ugh.

Sumant | 522 comments There were two groups of Aes sedai approaching Rand, one was from Salidar and other one was from Elaida. Elaida's group contains a forsaken known as marigan, but that group is clever enough to offer some gifts to Rand.

Mean while the one from salidar has Min in it, I think the salidar group gets attacked by an shaido and they start thinking that it was Rand who was responsible for the attack, and they decide to finally catch him by going with 13 aes sedai, but Min tells Rand and he escapes to Carihien.

I am always confused between Caemlyn & Carihien.

message 4: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Sumant wrote: "Elaida's group contains a forsaken known as marigan, but that group is clever enough to offer some gifts to Rand.
."

Is she forsaken, or just Black Ajah?

Sumant | 522 comments Rob wrote: "Sumant wrote: "Elaida's group contains a forsaken known as marigan, but that group is clever enough to offer some gifts to Rand.
."

Is she forsaken, or just Black Ajah?"

I think forsaken.