The Not a Book Club Club discussion

Lord of Chaos (The Wheel of Time, #6)
This topic is about Lord of Chaos
Wheel of Time > LOC: Part 4(Chapters 12-16)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Part 4

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Part 4 (Chapters 12-16).

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters/books. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Still hard pressed to mention much of interest here, except we learn that Rand and Galad are half brothers sharing the same mother, who was the former heir to the throne of Andor before running away from Galad and his father.

Bill | 1596 comments Bombshell. I think she also mentioned Rand's mother's brother Luc going up to the borderlands. I think it somewhere in book 1 or 2 they said that Lan's only family was a cousin Luc who went missing. Are they related?

message 4: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (last edited Oct 18, 2016 02:27PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hmm. I missed that detail about Luc. Wasn't Luc the name of that hunter for the horn giving Perrin trouble in the Two Rivers?

Bill | 1596 comments Yes it was. He was also in Tel'aron'rhiod and was very knowledgeable about it. If I remember right the baby Luc disappeared near the borderlands with his mother. So maybe fell in with and was raised by darkfriends.

message 6: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

I just looked it up on the Wiki. Interesting stuff, but it's not clear what is revealed when, so I won't share what it says.

I dont remember most if that from my first read. But then again, I missed the detail about uncle Luc this time too.

Sumant | 522 comments Damn I missed Galad part :( thanks for highlighting it.