The Not a Book Club Club discussion

Lord of Chaos (The Wheel of Time, #6)
This topic is about Lord of Chaos
Wheel of Time > LOC: Part 3(Chapters 8-11)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Part 3

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Part 3 (Chapters 8-11).

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling this for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later chapters/books. Referring back to events from a previous section/book is fine

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6374 comments Mod
Things are still moving pretty slow.

I was excited to see Velen again. She's got half of the Three River's girls in tow, including Mat's sister. Apparently the place is overrun with people who can channel.

Meanwhile her companion bonds Rand as a Warder without his permission and very little comment. Absolutely despicable.

Sumant | 522 comments Ya almost 12 hrs of audio and nothing special has happened so far.

Also there are way too many characters coming into play, especially in Salidar where we have a ton of Aes sedai differing only in name.

Bill | 1596 comments Definitely starting to sprawl a bit with so many characters being introduced.

I wonder what impact Rand getting bonded will have especially once Elayne finds out. Bet this is going to be added to Nynaeve's to do list.