A Good Thriller discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Pals - Archive > October Book Pals--Post Your Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2099 comments Mod
Once you and your Book Pal have selected and read your book, post what you thought of the book on this thread. Partners are listed in this thread below. Can't wait to hear about your book choices!

You can go to the original thread Book Pals and click on your partner to see their books and friend them.

** Just a Tip - I like to give my partner at least three books to choose from with one being my top choice. That way they have some freedom as well.

★ ★ IF you have made an attempt to contact your partner with no response, please private message me letting me know so I can work on getting you a new partner for the month. Please give it at least 7 days before posting a comment as not all of our members log in every day. THANK YOU!

Be sure to check your partner's post and see if they want you to choose from a certain shelf.

Below are the PALS, plus the Message number of where they posted so you can check out their books. PLEASE NOTE: I'm taking over this for Amber so if you have any questions, comments or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me(through private message) and I will help as best I can.

Dee (2) & Nina(8)
Cosmos (3) & Kirsten (16)
Audra (12) & Ray
Vera(15) & Lorrea (4)

I'm sad participation is low this month. I hope it will pick back up soon.

message 2: by Juliana (new)

Juliana | 339 comments Sorry due to health and personal issues I didn't join

Juliana wrote: "Sorry due to health and personal issues I didn't join"

It's all right Juliana, I understand. September was a very busy month for me as well with health issues for my family and kids going back to school. I understand not everyone can participate every time. Would you like to be included for November? I'll be posting that thread very soon.

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana | 339 comments Oh yes please

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 7954 comments You know what they say about life always getting in the way of reading.

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise Cowling | 28 comments Sorry i missed the post for October but i will definitely make sure i dont miss out in November.

I have posted the November sign up for Book Pals.

Reading Try Not to Breathe by Holly Seddon with Vera. I've only finished the first 2 chapters, but it looks as though this is going to be an intense book.

Finished my book it I gave it 4 stars. It was hard put down and overall a great book!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.