message 1: by JP (last edited Oct 05, 2016 06:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 792 comments Mod
Hello All,

The votes are in and our Book of the Month for October is:

HOUNDED by Kevin Hearne
Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #1) by Kevin Hearne

Please read and discuss below.

Have fun!

Amyiw | 141 comments Time for a re-read. I remember this as excellent. Let's see how a re-read goes.

message 3: by JP (new) - rated it 4 stars

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 792 comments Mod
I remember really liking it, as well. For some reason I gave up on the series at the third book and I can't remember why.

Amyiw | 141 comments That one is were they go after Thor and there are a lot of stories told by the different characters. It pulls you out of what they are doing. Also it is where some of his decisions are questionable, very. It was my least liked but they Trapped ended up taking over that position, stupid cliffhanger.

Bina Lyn | 4 comments I love this series. I read the book, then I listened to the Audiobook. If you can afford to do both, I highly recommend it. Luke Daniels does the Audiobook and he adds nuisances to Oberon that are simply hilarious. This is an AWESOME BOTM and incredible series.

message 6: by Amyiw (last edited Oct 08, 2016 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amyiw | 141 comments So I just finished listening to this. I don't think I've re-read it before, or if I had it was a buddy read close to my first read. I had forgotten where the story got to. It actually ends in a nice place.

Re-reading has reminded me how much I like this series and I will probably do a re-read of the series... maybe closer to the next release. I think the first 4 were the better ones and the series not as wonderful since. Still I'll still preorder the next.