The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Dandelion Dynasty > TWoS: Part Four Clash of Typhoons (ch 57-62)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky (new)

Sky | 1291 comments Part Four

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Chapters 57-62.

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling things for your good read friends.

message 2: by Geoff (new)

Geoff (geoffgreer) It was interesting to see how the science & discovery turned into practical weaponry. And I'll be interested to see how this trickles down to non-military applications in the future. Obviously, this part was predominantly on the battle, and it was pretty good. There was a lot of death to deal with.

I'm surprised that Tumi's betrayal 'stuck'. It seemed like a temporary change but I guess we'll have to see where that goes in the next book. I'm also surprised that Thera left Dara. It seems that the Empress was going after the power the whole time. There's no way that ends well for her since I don't see her as a well liked character in the world.

It'll be interesting to see how much changes in the 10 years of 'peace' that has begun in Dara. Will it be respected? How will each side progress? Will both sides have garifins? What will Thera do?