Audiobooks for the Family discussion

Her Love (A Gentleman's Daughter #3)
This topic is about Her Love
Free Audiobooks for Review > Regency Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melanie Fraser (melaniefraservoiceuk) Hello

I have a few codes for this clean romance - UK and USA - to offer to listeners who would like to review this title. Here are the links:

http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Fiction/H...

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Her...

Please PM me or email: melanie@melaniefraser-voice.com (with a note of which site's code you'd like).

Thank you

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Clarke (lindaweaverclarke) | 34 comments Mod
Hi Melanie,
I would love to give it a listen and review this book. I'll email you for a free promo code.
Thanks!

Melanie Fraser (melaniefraservoiceuk) Linda wrote: "Hi Melanie,
I would love to give it a listen and review this book. I'll email you for a free promo code.
Thanks!"

That's splendid, Linda. I'll send your code asap when your email arrives.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Thanks, Melanie. I put a dash after voice.com. Is that correct? Just in case I didn't type the email correctly, you may email me at lwc@lindaweaverclarke.com.

Melanie Fraser (melaniefraservoiceuk) Your email arrived safely, Linda. I've just replied with the code.

Many thanks for your interest and I hope you enjoy the story.

message 6: by Linda (new)

I just finished this audiobook and loved it. Anyone who is a member of this audiobook group and who loves regency romances should listen to it. Here is my review for those who are interested:

This is one of the most adorable stories ever! I have always enjoyed love-stories that bring two childhood friends together. As children, Jack always had feelings for Emily, but Emily just thought he was a tease and a scoundrel. I loved the relationship of these two characters!!! The fun part of the story comes when Jack offers to marry her to save her from being forced into a terrible marriage. This story was delightful because Jack knows he has to earn Emily’s love. It also has a bit of mystery along with the sweet love story.

As for the narrator, Melanie does an excellent job. Her voices are superb. The expressions of the characters and laughter that she adds help to draw you into the story. Hearing the characters laugh made it even more entertaining.

Melanie Fraser (melaniefraservoiceuk) Thank you Linda, much appreciated. I've sent you an email.