Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Totally random but super cute!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Okay so this is absolutely and totally random and unrelated to writing but just TOO cute not to share!! And sorry to Queen Amanda, cos I already texted you about this so if you're reading this then you have to read it again!!

So I teach preschool, I used to teach full time now I substitute teach, but I also do two short days a week with the same class every week so I know the kids and the teachers pretty well. Today at work the teacher told me she wanted to get comments from the kids on what they want to be when they grow up and could I start asking them. Of course they gave totally adorable answers, but these ones are just too cute not to share . . .

One little boy said when he grows up he wants to wash dishes

One little girl said she wants to be the tooth fairy

One little girl said she wants to be a mermaid who serves ice-cream under water

How totally cute and adorable is that?! ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)

message 2: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Clark (tlcauthor) | 527 comments Oooh too cute <3
I want to be an ice cream serving mermaid too.
Or a unicorn; and make my own rainbow ice cream ;-p

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe TL Clark (author of love) wrote: "Oooh too cute <3
I want to be an ice cream serving mermaid too.
Or a unicorn; and make my own rainbow ice cream ;-p"

They were super cute!!

Oh, another little girl made this totally awesome unicorn out of boxes today, it was really good, and she did it all herself! It was a purple one, and she was super pleased with her efforts!!

message 4: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Clark (tlcauthor) | 527 comments I need a picture of that unicorn! <-~

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) I just love reading this. So I'm okay reading it twice. *smiles* And I love the little boy who wants to wash dishes. His future wife will adore him and love him to death:) He's already on the right track to making a woman fall in love.

Kids say the most adorable things. I love when my girls say the most silliest thing, and I'm like, did you really just say that?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, kids are fun

message 7: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
Oh, gawd! Kids are just so freakin'...

*content sigh*

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe TL Clark (author of love) wrote: "I need a picture of that unicorn! <-~"

Haha, if I had one I would have shared it because it was really good for a five year old having made it, like even if I didn't know she had made a unicorn I would have been able to tell what it was!

message 9: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Amanda wrote: "I just love reading this. So I'm okay reading it twice. *smiles* And I love the little boy who wants to wash dishes. His future wife will adore him and love him to death:) He's already on the right..."

Haha, yeah I bet he won't be that helpful by the time he's all grown up!!

message 10: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Rowena wrote: "Yes, kids are fun"

Yep, they sure are!

message 11: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Annie wrote: "Oh, gawd! Kids are just so freakin'...

*content sigh*"

They're pretty awesome! We also had a few doctors, a ballerina, an olympic athlete, a policeman, and a couple of scientists! When I'm there again next week I'll have to see what the rest of the kids said, cos yeah, I'm nosy and totally want to know the rest of their answers!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.