Nerds and Geeks discussion

General > Who wants to be a moderator?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaide, Moderator (new)

Jaide | 16 comments Mod
Hey guys, if any of you would like to be moderators, please comment here. I think it'd be great to have an extra person that you guys can ask questions when I'm not here. :)

message 2: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) Could I? I understand if not, but just seeing...

message 3: by Jaide, Moderator (new)

Jaide | 16 comments Mod
PLEASE COMMENT HERE WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MODERATOR!!! PUT THOUGHT INTO YOUR ANSWERS, NO SENTENCE-LONG REASONS.
I'LL BE CHOOSING OUR NEW MODERATOR ON THE 14TH OF JANUARY.

message 4: by inês (new)

inês (ines_is) | 3 comments So, I've never been in anything like this before but I think it might be a good experience. Which means that, if I do end up being a moderator, I might need a little guidance. I enjoy working among people and, if they have the same interest as I do, it will surely be an extraordinary pleasure. Plus, I think running a group such as the one you're running at the moment must be hard to do alone.

As of free time, I don't have many but here's what I do have: Weekends and Thursdays/Fridays evenings (GMT time). I also have early night hours but, again, according to GMT time.

I wish you the best of luck to find a Moderator. If it isn't me, I'll be happy to help in anything either way :)