World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Announcements & Book Promotions > Bloggers & Authors: Call to post your requests and availability

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Attention bloggers! Want to promote your blog and attract new readers? Looking for books to review or author interviews and/or interviews? Post your links here along with what you have in mind.

Authors, we haven't forgotten about you! If you're interested in contributing content to a book blog, being interviewed or submitting your books for review post your announcements here and let bloggers know you're available.

Readers, none of this matters without you so take advantage of some of the outstanding authors and bloggers we have in the group and discover your next great read today! Afterwards feel free to come back and discuss what you've read on the group discussion thread.

Happy blogging/writing/reading, everyone :)

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 152 comments Always looking for authors to interview at www.ritaleechapman.com

message 3: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan An excellent thread Alex.

Well done.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer | 593 comments Here's my blog: http://baerbookspress.com/blog/

My blog is diverse. I post about food, book reviews, writing, etc.

For authors, I do monthly author interviews (booked until Mar. 2017). Feature books on my blog sidebar. And I'm going to start some guest blog posts. Tara will be doing one in late Oct. early Nov. :)

message 5: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 15382 comments I'm honored to have been hosted by Rita and Denise in the past and can wholeheartedly recommend and thank them for their hospitality, professional attitude and exposure!

message 6: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 405 comments Lovely thread. I'm available for interview and book reviews. I write both children's books and paranormal

message 7: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 405 comments Duh, I totally forgot that I blog as well. If you write children friendly books, you can feature your book on my website, I accept guest posts, you can post a snippet of your book too. I'm always on the lookout for guests for my podcast.

Checkout my blog www.segilolasalami.co.uk then drop me a line via the contact us page.

Exclusively for people I have chatted with on this group and would recognise your name in my inbox, I would be happy to take part in a blog tour for you. If you have not been social in this group, please don't ask me to join your blog tour, you'll be ignored

message 8: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 15382 comments Segilola wrote: "If you write children friendly books..."

Unfortunately, I'm with adult-friendly only, and even with some- adult-hostile -:(

message 9: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer | 593 comments Nik wrote: "I'm honored to have been hosted by Rita and Denise in the past and can wholeheartedly recommend and thank them for their hospitality, professional attitude and exposure!"

:D

message 10: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 405 comments Nik wrote: "Segilola wrote: "If you write children friendly books..."

Unfortunately, I'm with adult-friendly only, and even with some- adult-hostile -:("

ahaha you're funny

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 15382 comments Thanks -:)

message 12: by My BookSwap (new)

My BookSwap Club (mybookswapclub) Hey everyone! I'm planning to start a podcast and will be happy to host/interview authors and readers/bloggers please get in touch via PM with your availability.

Thanks
Rina

message 13: by Allan (new)

Allan Walsh | 10 comments Hi Alex, great idea. I wouldn't mind some reviews:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
And I would be happy to put some Indie author interviews or guest blogs on my web page Allan Walsh - Author

message 14: by Leviathan Libraries (last edited Oct 04, 2016 07:56AM) (new)

Leviathan Libraries (leviathanlibraries) Sci-Fi & Scary is a site that, as the name suggests, works with the science fiction and horror genres . Kids books are reviewed every Saturday. There is a strong indie author focus - in fact I run a mini books-for-review hub where indie authors of science fiction and horror can list their book.

I'm closed to review submissions right now, but am always looking for well-written guest posts and interaction. (For example, right now I'm looking for submissions of 500+ words from indie authors OR bloggers on their favorite horror movie.)

While its okay to start a conversation here, I prefer all 'official' contact go through either the forms on my site, or a query email be sent to: (view spoiler)

Tara Woods Turner | 2063 comments Great information and interaction, guys! Just a few pointers:

Bloggers - Be sure to state what you are not looking for as well as what you are looking for. Also be sure and let authors know your preferred method of contact.

Authors - Let bloggers know what, specifically, you hope to accomplish. Do you want reviews? Do you want to contribute guest articles? Are you looking to do a cover reveal? Etc. Also be sure you list your genre and let bloggers know your preferred method of contact.

For everyone, if you list your email address please fo so using the spoiler html code to cut down on spammy spammers.

Alright, back to business!

message 16: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Leigh (brittneyleighbass) | 1 comments Hi there!

I am planning on starting up a blog and I'm looking for children's books to review! Please contact me if you would like to amp up your reviews! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Brittney
brittney.chelshire@gmail.com

Tara Woods Turner | 2063 comments Bloggers - I am an author looking for interviews, book reviews and opportunities to contribute guest articles to your blog. My book and area of expertise is in the parenting category and I can provide content on that. However, I can also contribute guest articles on the many aspects of writing and self-publishing, as well. My writing style is friendly and conversational and I can generate ideas for articles or run with any ideas you may have. For more information or for a wrriting sample email me at (view spoiler)

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Denise wrote: "Here's my blog: http://baerbookspress.com/blog/

For authors, I do monthly author interviews (booked until Mar. 2017). Feature..."

Don't forget Denise's current request ;)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Tara Woods Turner | 2063 comments Comment deleted. Paid review requests and/or solicitations are in violation of both group and Amazon policies.

message 20: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer | 593 comments Alex G wrote: "Denise wrote: "Here's my blog: http://baerbookspress.com/blog/

For authors, I do monthly author interviews (booked until Mar. ..."

Thanks, Alex!

message 21: by N.L. (new)

N.L. LaFoille (nllafoille) | 17 comments Thanks everyone for this great information!

Dear Bloggers, I would be thrilled to death to offer a copy of my book, Nautical Miles, a historical romance/adventure, for your review.

I'd be delighted to do written interviews or podcasts, or contribute a guest post. Basically anything. ;)

(I was a magazine editor for many years so rest assured written content will be grammatically correct!)

PM me!

message 22: by Bradley (new)

Bradley Ernst | 5 comments Thanks, Alex!

I'm open to book reviews or interviews as well. Here is a link to my latest novel, a tragicomedy.

Cheers to all~

By Vardo, Mostly
By Vardo, Mostly by Bradley Ernst

message 23: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 152 comments I interview a different guest author each week on www.ritaleechapman.com. If you are interested, please contact me through the website.

Leviathan Libraries (leviathanlibraries) I'm starting to look towards November, which is recognized as Sci-Fi month. With that in mind, I have a few slots I'll open up.

Book Spotlights: Do you have a SCIENCE FICTION or SPECULATIVE FICTION book that you'd like to get a little more attention? It may qualify for a book spotlight.

Check out my Book Spotlight Rules.

Author Guest Posts - 500 words content minimum. Prefer between 1000-2000 words. It cannot be exclusively promoting your book, but at the end of the article (after you've reached at least the minimum 500 words content), I allow you to promote yourself via social media links, book cover, synopsis, etc.

Things I might be looking for for guest posts (but your ideas are welcome too.)
-Why science fiction is so attractive to both children and adults
-How science fiction has changed (or not changed) since the early years
-Why is some science fiction ageless, whereas other swiftly becomes dated
-Where will science fiction take us in the future
-Sci-Fi to Real Life - what's already made the transfer, and what you think will soon.

Now, if I haven't worked with you before, I'll need to see a sample of your idea and writing before I'll say I'll definitely post something. But, on the whole, I'm fairly easy going.

Want to participate? Email me at (view spoiler)