SJTR Read Along discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  | 7 comments Mod
Hello all! My name is Sabrina and I will actively be posting here to discuss what has happened in the following chapters. This thread allows for a brief introductions to all members participating

message 2: by Hasmaye (new)

Hasmaye Marie (hasmayemarie) | 2 comments Hello, my name's Hasmaye but you can call me Has. :)

I've been in love with Stalking Jack the Ripper since I've read it and I will reread it again just to share the feels with you, guys. It's definitely one of my best reads this year and it really is awesome to get to share one of the best things in my life to people.

I hope you'll fall in love with Kerri Maniscalco. I did. Happy reading to us, lovelies!

I'll be actively posting here and twitter about this. I follow back people who love books. I want to know more this group, find me on twitter (@HasmayeMarie).

All the love, guys!

message 3: by Kami (last edited Oct 19, 2016 04:06PM) (new)

Kami (kalicu) Hi! My name is Kami! I read Stalking Jack the Ripper back before it was released and loved it! I am going to re-read it again for Halloween! I'll be updating and discussing it here and on my twitter (@starbound_books)! My review is also posted on my blog!

message 4: by Marguerite (new)

Marguerite | 6 comments Hi!! I'm Marguerite. I know I'm a little late to the party, but I've just received a copy of Stalking Jack the Ripper and can't wait to start. I'm nervous/excited, but I've only heard amazing things. Looking forward to gushing about the book with everyone!!

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolemoy) | 3 comments Hi everyone! I have read SJTR back in July but would love to see what everyone thinks about the novel. I currently blog at nicolesnovelreads.blogspot.com and you can find me on twitter (@nicolemoy).