NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Dangling by a Thread (Mainely Needlepoint, #4)
This topic is about Dangling by a Thread
Need Help? [Ask the Group] > Not accepting Review!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anita | 35 comments I tried to send my review twice and after hitting the "send review" button, nothing happened. Does anyone know what's going on? I didn't see any error message. I contacted Netgalley, but only received a form response saying they will get back to me. Has anyone had this happen to them?
Help!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments I've had something like this happen and it is usually because I've had the page up too long. What works for me is to refresh the page. Copy your review before you do this because it won't save if you refresh the tab. Then copy and paste your review back into its spot and hit send. I hope this works!

Anita | 35 comments Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestion, but it still didn't take my review.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 3 comments I'm sorry! I don't know what's going on with it then. I hope you can get it to work.

Anita | 35 comments Netgalley uses JavaScript. I realized that JavaScript doesn't work with Microsoft Edge, and that's what I've been using. I opened up the old Explorer with Java and the review went through easily. My question is, how did I submit my other reviews without JavaScript?