Christian Theological/Philosophical Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joan (new)

Joan Arnsteen (socratina) | 4 comments I have just joined the Christian Theological/Philosophical Book Club, and I really enjoyed the discussions. The books that the members are reading are stimulating selections, and I have taken a look at the books that were written by the group members -- congratulations!
If I may humbly post my newly published book "Socrates, Jesus and Freedom," by Joan Arnsteen. I would be honored if you will take a look.
What if Socrates were alive today and walking the streets of New York City, and asking questions? Have a great day. Joan

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony Sunderland Welcome Joan, your book looks very interesting.
Regards Tony

message 3: by Joan (new)

Joan Arnsteen (socratina) | 4 comments Thank you Tony -- I appreciate you taking the time to look at it. I am learning that I also have to market my book (and like all writers I just want to write!) If you post a "want to read" for my book in Goodreads it will be helpful. If you have any questions about the book I am more than happy to answer them. Thanks again for responding Joan

message 4: by Joan (new)

Joan Arnsteen (socratina) | 4 comments Hi Tony I saw that you already posted a "want to read" for Socrates, Jesus and Freedom" Thank you! I saw that you reviewed Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco -- that is a great book and a very interesting writer. Joan

message 5: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Okerson (authorjdokerson) | 16 comments Hello I'm Joshua and I am writing my first book about an experience I had with God in Absolute Reality or heaven. I encourage you to visit my page, like and share it with anyone who might be interested. In the timeline post you can read the first three unedited chapters.  Also feel free to comment. I plan to make this book available to the public by November 2017.  Thanks so much and God bless!

https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteReal...

message 6: by Joan (new)

Joan Arnsteen (socratina) | 4 comments Hi Joshua, Good Luck with your new book. I will take a look at it. God Bless. Joan Arnsteen Author of "Socrates, Jesus and Freedom."

message 7: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Kline Hi Joan! I just joined this group and can't wait to get into the discussions! I'm sure I will learn a lot.

A big thank you to Robert Dallman for the invite!

I live in Northern Wisconsin and love to read and write. I will definitely check out the books mentioned here by you and the others. I enjoy any book that exalts Christ and leads me closer to HIm.