What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Normal romance novel that is part of a series, with a new couple for each book. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (last edited Oct 06, 2016 10:45PM) (new)

Danielle | 13 comments I cannot remember this series I read a year or so ago. What I can remember about the book is a scene between two characters. The female knocks on the guys door to cheer herself up, because she believes hanging out with someone who is in a worse mood will make her feel better. The female gets pregnant after they have a one-night stand. Her brother then punches the guy and I think everyone dislikes the guy for a while. The brother and male lead are friends. I do know that it is not a book in the slater brother series.

Update:
I am not positive if these characters are part of this series, but in the first book The leading lady lives in a trailer park with her little sister when her mom overdoses and dies. When the polic come she finds out that her mom grew up very wealthy from her grandmother. She goes to live with her grand parents along with her little sister. She has a hard time not trying to play the mom to her sister, but succeeds. Her grandmother is not nice and is very conniving. She believes the older daughter is trash and we discover this towards the end of book one, she only wants to keep the baby sister. She meets the guy, however I do not remember when during the first book.

Later on in the series it is discovered the leading guy from the first book proposed and the girl declined. She changed her mind eventually, only to be told he will always love her, they can still be together, but he will never ask her again.

message 2: by David (new)

David Brown (r2drivenimpala) | 70 comments I saw a post similar to this last week. I don't remember if it was solved, though.

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 13 comments David wrote: "I saw a post similar to this last week. I don't remember if it was solved, though."

Do you remember any details about the post, what date it was posted, author name, anything at all.

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 13 comments The name of the book is save me by Amanda Heath, I backtracked author Tijans Goodreads page, and went to similar books.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Danielle. Here's the link - Save Me by Amanda Heath.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Save Me (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amanda Heath (other topics)