Amazon Kindle discussion

Device Related > Cloud Collection Management on Manage Content Page

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~ (leilanilives2read) | 54 comments I just noticed on my Amazon Manage Content Page that there was a header "Cloud Collection Management is launched. Cloud Collections can be created, edited, and shared from the Manage Your Content and Devices page."

I don't know about you but this is something I've wanted for quite some time.

~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~ (leilanilives2read) | 54 comments It appears to be some sort of test feature. Collection Management header didn't show on my page today and I posted in the kindle forums asking about it and I guess it comes and goes. Was super easy on the Manage Content page, much easier than doing it on the device.

message 3: by Tobias (new)

Tobias Langhoff (tobiasvl) | 50 comments Haven't seen it here yet, but eagerly awaiting its official launch.

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat  | 15 comments Mine's working. Now to check if it's synced to my Kindle

message 5: by ~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~ (last edited Nov 03, 2016 08:42PM) (new)

~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~ (leilanilives2read) | 54 comments After it disappeared after the first time I saw it, it didn't show up again for about two weeks, so when the header finally appeared again, I saved a bunch of books to collections and sent an email to Amazon c/s saying I thought it was a great feature.

I don't know what worked, but I have it every time I'm in my Manage Content page now. So much easier to categorize. And it seems to synch immediately to the Kindle.

~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~ (leilanilives2read) | 54 comments Latest update is that it appears you can now use Collections on your Personal docs and Audio Books. Looks like I may start sending more of my non-Amazon books up to the Cloud. When I checked my Docs page, the non-Amazon books that I'd put in Collections on the Kindle displayed the Collections.

"Audiobooks and Personal Documents. You can now create and edit cloud collections with audiobooks and personal documents from Manage your Content and Devices page."

message 7: by CBRetriever (new)

CBRetriever | 409 comments it still has some bugs that need to be ironed out. I have several books that I initially downloaded as samples, put in a Samples Collection and subsequently purchased and placed in a more appropriate Collection. No matter how often I remove the book from my Samples Collection it remains there and as I no longer have the sample itself on my account, I can't remove it from the Collection from the Title