Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Archive > Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann (#3 Troubleshooters series)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Her passion is flying. As one of the best helicopter pilots in the naval reserves, Lieutenant Teri Howe is strong, dedicated, and highly skilled-until a past mistake surfaces, jeopardizing everything she's worked for.
Rock steady Senior Chief Stan Wolchonok has made a career of tackling difficult challenges. So it's no surprise when he comes to Teri's aid, knowing that his personal code of honor-and perhaps his heart-will be at risk. But when a jet carrying an American senator's daughter is hijacked, Stan's unflinching determination and Teri's steadfast courage are put to the ultimate test. The rescue mission will be daring and dangerous. But somewhere between peril and resolution, the line between friends and lovers begins to blur, pushing both their lives "over the edge." . . .

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I loved this story the first time I read it. I am looking forward to rereading it again

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I finished this book. This was the second time I read it, and I loved it! The book is about Senior Chief Stan Wolchonok and Teri Howe and it is, but it is also about Max Bagat and Gina a hostage on a plane. Frankly, I don't remember much about Stan and Terri, but I remember lots about Gina and Max

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Is anyone reading this book? I highly recommend it. One of my favorites from the troubleshooters series.

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy | 749 comments I'm just getting started on it. I like it so far.

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I loved this book. I hesitate to ask any questions until some of you have read the book

message 7: by Judy (new)

Judy | 749 comments OMG! I just finished this book. I couldn't put it down when it got close to the end. I'm so glad that things worked out for Stan and Teri. I was getting a little impatient for a while with all the back and forth between them. I was so disappointed in the ending for Sam and Alyssa. I hope that this is not the end to their story. There was a lot going on in this book. It was a real page turner.

message 8: by Dee (last edited Oct 14, 2016 11:59PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I thought this book was fantastic too. I know eventually Sam and Alyssa marry but I won't tell you when and how. My only criticism about these books is pretty much in every case the H/h plays catch me catch me even though we are both crazy about each other. A lot of game playing. I am not crazy about game playing, even if in their minds are it is for a good reason. Like in the case of Terri and Stan Why couldn't he trust Terri enough to make her own decision.

CD {Boulder Blvd} (boulderblvd) | 1047 comments I don't the game playing either. I like some conflict, but it has to feel real.