1x1 > Raevyn and Daydreams

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Here it is))

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thanks

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem. One more thing: When should it be set? Next generation, Marauders era, or the normal timeline?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Marauders era, and quick question, how do you feel about playing canon characters as well as OC's?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm fine with it. In fact, it might be easier, since I'm not great with creating OC's quickly.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay ^^, first are you okay with doubles? Or do you prefer singles?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you please explain what that means? Lol, I've seen those terms, but I'm not the most experienced RP-er...

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Doubles means we each have two characters, those two characters we each are not together though, they can be siblings, cousins, best friends, etc. One of my characters would be with your character, and the other one would be with your character as well, ( also can be seen as your characters are with mine )

Singles means we each have one character, meaning you have one character and I have one character, those two characters would be together or whatnot

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Thanks for explaining. I'm fine with either way.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay then ^^ if we are going to be roleplaying with canon characters and OCs, then we should go with doubles, now would you be alright if my OC could fall in love with Severus? Your OC can fall in love with anyone you please

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay with me. :)

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay, who would you like your OC to be with?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I'd like to figure that out as the story progresses rather than deciding it now. :)

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, also one more idea, would it be okay if our OCs were friends?

Also how will this be playing out, because if your playing Severus and Your OC I'll only be roleplaying as my OC and that wouldn't be fair to you.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 01, 2016 11:41AM) (new)

The first question: Yes. :)

Second: ,Sorry, I'll have to think about this. I'm not sure how this will work yet.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay, well if you need time to think, take all the time you need

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, but I'm trying to focus more on school, so I don't think I'll be RP-ing anytime soon. Thanks anyway.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah no problem